OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Also will be in the Garden tonight.
pimp.gif
Deadset which bar do you watch from?

i went to the bruins home opener thursday. Wanted tickets to the rangers game(im a rangers fan, GF is a bruins fan) but i had to work so i got the opening night tickets.
these were the seats i got.
73530_545945056228_165702492_32041564_2641732_n.jpg

^ damn yours were way better than mine
laugh.gif

hope you enjoyed the %## kicking we laid down
laugh.gif

Ilya Kovalchuk is a healthy scratch tonight
eek.gif
laugh.gif

They are probably trying to light a fire under his +*@, but it's not a good look regardless.....

nah im not dropping malkin. i dropped jokinen though if you want him
laugh.gif

edit - sharks smoking us tonight

bruins
30t6p3b.gif

tuukka...what's up, homie? the timmy bandwagon has been revived...i still got love for tuukka tho
laugh.gif

horton
pimp.gif

point in every game so far

Bruins vs. Rangers game was pretty good even though we lost.

Lots of penalties and so many fights. I got to see Boogaard fight Thornton which was good.

The first two goals that NY had were flukes. It just all of a sudden was in the back of the net.

I have to give NY some credit because when we were trying to come back, NY would get a goal.

Boychuk is out 3-4 weeks with a broken forearm following a slash in the first period of the Bruins-Rangers game.

Man, the Sharks looked brutal tonight.

thats a bad loss with boychuk going down. who do y'all wanna see up? i was hoping hunwick would get scratched before this happened, and mcquaid would get the nod...but i guess hunwick's isn't going anywhere now. i feel like it will be mcquaid or bartowski that get the chance to fill in now

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Solemate96

The first two goals that NY had were flukes. It just all of a sudden was in the back of the net.
How was the Anisimov goal a fluke?
The puck was in the air and yes, he has good hand-eye coordination. But I was in the stands and then all of a sudden it's just in the back of the net. 

So....

0-22-0

indifferent.gif

I guess there's always the NBA fantasy scene.
laugh.gif

Excited for the Nucks and Avs tonight.

Got my tickets for Detroit @ Vancouver on the 6th. Airfare was cheaper...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So....

0-22-0

indifferent.gif
It's weird, it's not like your team is bad. I was kind of surprised I swept you (although, I guess it did help that Doughts and Gabby were injured this week).

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So....

0-22-0

indifferent.gif
It's weird, it's not like your team is bad. I was kind of surprised I swept you (although, I guess it did help that Doughts and Gabby were injured this week).

Yea... I shook things up a ton at the beginning of this week. aborik is amazing, but I need points now.

Worst thing was my goaltending situation without Lu. Rask and Varlamov.... yikes.

laugh.gif
 Stamkos
pimp.gif
 having him on my fantasy team FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

surprised whoever dropped Kane. I think he's gonna do pretty good. I think JVR can put up some points if he's with the right guys but he's not. I would drop Zherdev
laugh.gif
 but RW are kind of thin right now. Ryan, Selanne, Vanek and Myers killed my team earlier. Giroux, Stamkos saved my !#%
laugh.gif

Does anyone have an explanation as to why all these finesse players are fighting this season?

Gagner vs. Olli:

Back
Top Bottom