OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Blackhawk fans how do you guys like turco? I know it must feel terrible with him in net.
I feel about as good as I did with Niemi and Huet in net for us last season.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Great game by the Bruins tonight! Some of the highlights of tonight's game: 
1. Caron's 1st goal. 

2. The 4th line chipping in a goal.
pimp.gif
 No need for Paille anymore; just put Marchand in there because that little munchkin is a pest! 

3. Sick feeds by Seguin and Krejci. 
eek.gif

4. Thomas and his new hip. 
pimp.gif
word. caron and seguin contributing from the get-go so far. huge.
the krejci pass to lucic was amazing. and the ryder snipe was classic ryder. dude is probably the best sniper on the team when he's not slumping, which can be quite often
laugh.gif

i'm still not sold on thomas. it boggles my mind how he makes some of the saves he does. the flopping kills me. but he's hot right now, so i guess you gotta go with him.

bring on the caps...
I know. The flopping by Thomas just kills me! A slapshot from the point and he's all over the place! 
roll.gif

He is saving a whole lot of shots. Must be the mask. 
pimp.gif

Homeopener is going to be so sick! I'm going to the Rangers game next Saturday though which is going to be fun. 

Jonas Hiller coming clutch in the last 30 seconds for Anaheim. Doan prolly getting suspended for that hit on Sexton.

Jack Edwards>you jerks.
laugh.gif

Timmy proving me and three other people in the world right that he isnt finished.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Jack Edwards>you jerks.
laugh.gif

Timmy proving me and three other people in the world right that he isnt finished.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i just watch him and i can't understand how he makes some of the saves he does. in the 2nd game against the coyotes, there was one play in the second period where dude slid like 6 feet to the right of the goal. i was like what in the world is going on? but i will say, when he's hot, he is unbeatable.

the #CAPS are handling the bruins so far ... Hendricks dropped gloves with some sucker and got him out of there, EARLY ... Charra and King are jawing back and forth they will most certainly drop the gloves tonight so get your popcorn ready ...

edit... god bless america tyler sloan is the WORST ...  smh

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

the #CAPS are handling the bruins so far ... Hendricks dropped gloves with some sucker and got him out of there, EARLY ... Charra and King are jawing back and forth they will most certainly drop the gloves tonight so get your popcorn ready ...

edit... god bless america tyler sloan is the WORST ...  smh
just like in the nfl threads, you have no idea what you're talking about...

lucic is back
pimp.gif

Pens heating up, good to see

I love the 'flopping goalie' style, that is exactly how I play. Unconventional but somehow get to the puck, haha. Maybe if I ever had real training I would play more proper....

^ i need to join a regular league now that i have a job that doesn't send me all over the country. once a week is not enough

agreed. we should play mcquaid or send hunwicks $%@ down to providence and develop someone worth while up in the big league. penner, bodnarchuck, alexandrov and bartkowski all have more potential imo.

agreed. we should play mcquaid or send hunwicks $%@ down to providence and develop someone worth while up in the big league. penner, bodnarchuck, alexandrov and bartkowski all have more potential imo.
yeah dude, perfect time to bring someone up and develop them. it's early and we're healthy on defense. i don't get it. imo wideman looked as bad as he did in the playoffs because of the fact he was paired with hunwick. the two together are just bad news...they both think offense 99% of the time
laugh.gif

yeah, as soon as wideman had that stepup bomb goal in the playoffs, everyone loved him again.
laugh.gif
cant have a line of two puck movers, might as well send three centers out.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yeah dude, perfect time to bring someone up and develop them. it's early and we're healthy on defense. i don't get it. imo wideman looked as bad as he did in the playoffs because of the fact he was paired with hunwick. the two together are just bad news...they both think offense 99% of the time
laugh.gif

Wideman was a turnover machine. I never once felt comfortable when he had the puck.

he was...i just felt he took TOO much heat for last year. again, i'll take horton and campbell for him all day though. i just wish we did something with hunwick.

i wonder what was said to him. must have been something pretty good to get a reaction like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

the Bruins are by far the best team in the east ... they are my pick to win the cup this year ...
after 4/5 games you're ready to say that the Bruins are the best team in the East? 
laugh.gif

They are playing EXCELLENT hockey, but it's early.  It says a lot that teams like Washington, Pittsburgh, and NJ have looked sluggish at times.  Give it a few more weeks or months for that matter before we strart crowning teams the best in the East or West.  We're only 2 weeks into the season....

Back
Top Bottom