OFFICIAL 2010-11 SACRAMENTO KINGS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Too Lazy To Make A New Topic Right Now!

Tough tough loss. Safe to say I hated on Spencer Hawes throughout the pre-season and then Sean May started for the Kings. Kind of made me appreciate Hawes'skills. While limited, both on offense and defense, he is still very young and can only improve. Too hard to tell if he is the type of player that will want toget better though. Skipping the summer league games should mean something... Even Kevin Martin wanted to play, but was advised not to...

Tyreke + JT vs Roy + LA

Beno vs Bayless

Exciting game to watch, but a tough ending for Kings fans.

Wizards vs Kings tomorrow. on ESPN! Tyreke needs some national TV love!

We had it
tired.gif

we need to win road games like this
and we are playing great until the 4th then the offense disappears
we need k-mart back for late game offense
a lot of missed free throws and that late offensive rebound that lead to bayless' driving lay-up
basically sealed the deal
we are still young and learning
but when this team becomes healthy
we are going to be something to watch

reke making a difference on the defensive end this time, nice win but almost slipped in the 4th because of the offense. i also think that the kings need adefensive stopper in the middle to eliminate easy buckets

Tyreke with that steal was awesome! Great game and it feels great to be able to watch the Kings on TV and not stream online. Not having League Pass and notbeing in the Sac area FTL...

Defense and interior defense is still the big concern for the Kings. Not sure if Okafor or Dalembert is still available. Of course, not sure if the Kings wouldwant to give up on Hawes so quickly. But he does he need wake up calls periodically like tonight just to remind him the starting center job is not his if hefails to rebound and defend.

Omri with the start and went crazy!

Kings vs TWolves!

As bad as the TWolves are, it is still a road game for the Kings. TWolves will want revenge for the last game too.

If Hawes doesn't start, can Nocioni really handle Love or Big Al? Yikes.

Evans vs Flynn!

Bad bad game last night for the Kings. Shot horribly against such a poor defense and Love was just dominant. Some people say that Love and Jefferson will neverbe able to dominate together and that one should be traded, but I bet there are plenty of teams out there that wish they got a frontline of those two. TheKings had Thompson and K9 last night. Ouch... Wish Hawes can emulate some Love...

Kings vs Bucks today!

Tyreke vs BJ.

Tyreke had a poor game last night and hopefully he responds back with a great performance.

Will be a tough game with Bogut inside and don't forget about Redd.

Whoever starts next to JT must rebound and play tough interior defense.

*$+#!!! That's a one point loss, a two point loss and another one point loss in the last 3 games. Bucks can't close out a game to save their lives.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

*$+#!!! That's a one point loss, a two point loss and another one point loss in the last 3 games. Bucks can't close out a game to save their lives.
mad.gif

what do you expect? that team is pretty much full of rookies/young players.

I don't get to watch all the Kings games but it looks like Tyreke's greatest attribute is his ability to drive to the rim.

anybody got the bucks telecast video? be nice to hear them spaz out like they did when kobe beat um. lol and yea andrew boguS stay taking L's big ol 7 foottakin charges wet !!$+$ fool! thats what his #%+%* %%+ get for talkin !!@% about kobester a few years back....

Finally a road win for the Kings! Amazing finish for Tyreke of course. Surprised Bogut shot so horribly against the Kings.

LOL @ BJ taking shots at Tyreke.

"If anyone wants to talk about stats, yeah, he scored a lot, but overall I don't think he had a better game than I did," said Jennings, whoseteam fell to 9-5 at home. "It wasn't a one-on-one battle, but I know how people get about the stats. … Take a look at that stat sheet."

Get some rest now.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

LOL @ BJ taking shots at Tyreke.

"If anyone wants to talk about stats, yeah, he scored a lot, but overall I don't think he had a better game than I did," said Jennings, whose team fell to 9-5 at home. "It wasn't a one-on-one battle, but I know how people get about the stats. … Take a look at that stat sheet."
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom