OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

If I remember right, the last couple years I kept hearin major upsets and nobody wanna face team X 5-8 or whatever. 

Come May 1, if Denver, Port, N.O. and Memphis are all out the playoffs, Ima be one loud @#$%^&^%$#@$ in here. 
laugh.gif

Listenin to some folks in here, I feel like I read the standings upside down or some @#$%.  Damn near got me believin that Denver and Memphis and Portland are the teams to beat. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

If I remember right, the last couple years I kept hearin major upsets and nobody wanna face team X 5-8 or whatever. 

Come May 1, if Denver, Port, N.O. and Memphis are all out the playoffs, Ima be one loud @#$%^&^%$#@$ in here. 
laugh.gif

Listenin to some folks in here, I feel like I read the standings upside down or some @#$%.  Damn near got me believin that Denver and Memphis and Portland are the teams to beat. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Well to be fair, in the West the lower seeds have upset the higher seeds in four of the eight first round series the past two years (Rockets-Blazers/Mavs-Spurs in '09 and Jazz-Nuggets/Spurs-Mavs in '10).

Originally Posted by PMatic

Still counts man.
laugh.gif

But the only upset I see this season involves the Mavs.
laugh.gif
, as everyone does, since day one.

Wouldn't matter if we had 70 wins and the #1 seed, people will still expect us ousted in the first round.
laugh.gif

lakers looking like old %*%% right now. miami back in front of them for home court. if the lakers dont win the title this year i would like to see chicago win it. simply based on the fact that they only have 1 superstar on the team. something tells me miami is gonna knock um out tho

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lakers looking like old %*%% right now. miami back in front of them for home court. if the lakers dont win the title this year i would like to see chicago win it. simply based on the fact that they only have 1 superstar on the team. something tells me miami is gonna knock um out tho

affirmative sir!

I'll love to see Artest or anybody from L.A. get into one of those scuffles with Memphis. 
Actually, I'll pay to see that. Only people I can think of that wouldn't go at is Conley and Shane. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'll love to see Artest or anybody from L.A. get into one of those scuffles with Memphis. 
Actually, I'll pay to see that. Only people I can think of that wouldn't go at is Conley and Shane. 
laugh.gif
Zach would love to go at someone. That's a full course meal for dude

sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
Zach would love to go at someone. That's a full course meal for dude

sick.gif
He almost got into it with someone on the Bulls a few games ago. It was either Boozer or Kurt.
rck2sactown, you must didn't see Rudy push Scola earlier this year? 
laugh.gif
 I think it just takes a lot to piss him off. I just really want to see TA and Artest go at it. I'll also pay to see Nene vs Perk again. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Every single year, without fail. 

"Artest is outta control" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the @#$% he do in that clip that was even remotely outta control?  He pushed dude a couple times, the guy went to the floor like a girl EVERY SINGLE TIME. 
laugh.gif

Every time we bump one of their players, oh the Lakers are a bunch of punks, so arrogant, they think they're tough etc etc, but when a Blazer pushes someone or gets in someone's face, Oh YEAH, we won't back down, we won't stand for this, we're tough, bring it on!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Buncha @#$%^& {()}'s

God, let us match up with them.  Please Lord, lemme end another season for them.  Make it happen. 

Ironically enough, Artest has mostly been a mediator since he's been a Laker. He'll have his words with other teams once every blue moon, but he's pretty tame.

Last night he just battled someone (Crash) who likes contact and won't back down from anyone. Some extra pushing and flopping occurred between the two but nothing over the top. Just physical play between two competitors.
pimp.gif

"Artest is outta control"

Dude IS outta control. Jump-flexing and all that non-sense.

It's great entertainment, and I'm not giving him flack about it, but Ron Artest just doesn't scream stable to me.
laugh.gif

I don't see him as the scrapper he once was, he knows better, but still dude is very out of control.
laugh.gif

You out your damn mind. 

Artest outta control cuz he kiss his biceps? 

That @#$%^ Terry fly around the court like he a damn plane.  @#$% does that make him? 
laugh.gif

Outta control. 
roll.gif

Melee was outta control.  This dude wasn't doin a damn thing.  And muggin for the cameras isn't exactly outta control either.  You soundin kinda like your team right now JA, soft. 
30t6p3b.gif

Is Nene about the Mui Thai Brazilian Shogun fighting steez??

Tony Allen probably stays strapped on the court
laugh.gif
Wouldn't surprise me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom