OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Lebron is a streaky shooter but his shooting is fine, it's better than D. Wades.

laugh.gif
Yea I dont agree with that. Just my opinion though..his jumper is infinitely more reliable than Brons.
Opinion what, what on earth could make Wades jumper better, Lebron makes more of them, at a higher rate pretty much his whole career and especially this year. So what am I missing?

I love Bron's game but when it gets to crunch time, I feel like Bron's best option is to attack the rim rather than settle for a jumper.

I feel a little better if Wade takes a jumper rather than Bron taking it. Thats what I meant by more reliable.

The best way to play Wade is to let him shoot 3's...But his midrange is certainly better than LeBron's Osh, stats don't mean everything.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

The best way to play Wade is to let him shoot 3's...But his midrange is certainly better than LeBron's Osh, stats don't mean everything.
Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

Soooooooo....early candidate to coach the Magic next year? BTW, who is their GM? He deserves to go first.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Soooooooo....early candidate to coach the Magic next year? BTW, who is their GM? He deserves to go first.

Otis Smith I believe.  
Not sure if they fire SVG.  They need to make sure D12 stays because it's not looking like he is

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Who said they do?

I don't understand, I'm not giving you a complicated formula, it's basic, it's simple. 15+ Footers LeBrons entire career he's made more of them. I don't understand how you can tell me Wade who whoos below 40% any where beyond 15 feet is a better shooter, why? Why should I believe that.

what any individual on the Heat does against a mediocre 76ers team will be irrelevant. We've seen LeBron torch garbage teams in Round 1 the past few years. doesn't matter at this point. bottom line is winning. (right?)

Their season still starts beginning next round.

Dwight is getting the AI treatment. Let him do whatever he wants, stop the role players around him.

ATL did a great job defensively against the Orlando

^^^WHOA......

LOL.

Don't go that far yet Krazy. I still think the Magic will win this series but if they are knocked out in first round let the Dwight talks begin (Not just the Nets)

F all these volume scorers, to me I'll take Dirk over all of them, post up, face up, and 3 point range but the best thing about him, he knows when NOT to score. Always makes the right play.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I know I'm late with this, but did I see Wade kick somebody and that player get whistled for a foul?
Wade kicked Thad Young away and got the basket + foul.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom