OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Checked the Hawks/Magic boxscore and saw Dwight's statline.
sick.gif

Also noticed that Jameer was the only other Magic player in double figures and that their bench scored 10 points.

The Heat bench are even
30t6p3b.gif
 at that bench production.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I know I'm late with this, but did I see Wade kick somebody and that player get whistled for a foul?
Wade kicked Thad Young away and got the basket + foul.
laugh.gif

And so it begins
you talking about the cavs goin' fishing  

I can't be the only one who see's Portland getting away with murder down low and Dallas being called for everthing.

I can't wait to see which CP3 will show up, this guy literally can't have that "only take 10 shots" mentality not against the Lakers. He needs to be in attack mode from the start and abuse Fisher, I was beyond shocked today by the performance of the Pacers and Sixers, don't let me down CP3.

I root for Philly because I love Doug Collins, I love Andre, I love Elton, I love Jrue, and I love Thad.

Speaking of, that Thad lay-up will be a Top 5 play this Playoffs.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I can't be the only one who see's Portland getting away with murder down low and Dallas being called for everthing.

i thought the exact opposite. if it wasnt for the refs in the 4th quarter the mavs would have lost.

I'm not trying to say that Portland might not have deserved some more FTs, but Dallas deserved most if not all of those FTs they attempted.

They attacked the paint.

Finally found a good version of the music video
frown.gif

EDIT: Whoops thought I was in the Kings thread.... I'll keep it here for those interested
ohwell.gif

So can we expect a fine for Nate now, my guess $tern gives Collins a little fine as well. My guess today one of the coaches will go off about the foul calls today.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Al Horford should play PF forever.
He can when the Hawks get new management that actually get a legit C.

They should just let Jason Collins start.  He's bum-#*!, but he's semi-servicable.

Back
Top Bottom