OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Well, that was fun.

I have to chuckle at the fact that Chris Paul plays about that well more often than not, and people still seem to not know.

For those of you who forgot (seems to be a lot of people), Chris Paul just demonstrated why hes the best point guard in the business.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Well, that was fun.

The funny thing is, Chris Paul plays about that well more often than not, and people still seem to not know.

Clearly, some people just look at box scores, and neglect to actually watch the games.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
 everyone wanted to play the Mavs, and so far they the only ones that have won in the West that were supposed too.  #gofigure. 
laugh.gif

Chris Paul with one of the best playoff games I ever seen.  Incredible. 

laugh.gif
 true

Originally Posted by JPZx

First time you edit the title all year is for Zach ++#!%%% Randolph? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SERIOUSLY! You been slacking all goddamn year, and you don't update it once during the entire season, and wait to update it POST-SEASON?

Heat..
30t6p3b.gif

Let someone else make the thread next year.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 everyone wanted to play the Mavs, and so far they the only ones that have won in the West that were supposed too.  #gofigure. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers. Super big
pimp.gif

I never thought I would be happy about giving Zbo that kinda money.
He deserves it with the way he's played over the past two seasons. Arguably one of the best PF's in the game and possibly an All-NBA Team candidate.

Commerical Appeal reporting 4yrs/55-60M. The other $11+ mil may be incentives. 

Here's the full details;
Zach Randolph agrees to 4-year deal worth more than $55 million

Turns out that Zach Randolph’s Game 1 performance Sunday afternoon against the San Antonio Spurs came with added motivation.

The Grizzlies’ forward is set to sign a four-year contract extension worth between $55 and $60 million, according to two sources with knowledge of the situation. Randolph’s agent, Raymond Brothers, and Griz general manager Chris Wallace agreed to a deal in principle late Saturday night, the sources said.

Randolph is expected to sign the contract today or Tuesday with the Griz making an official announcement before Wednesday’s Game 2 against the Spurs.

Within the past week, both sides agreed on financial terms that includes a player option for the fourth year. They were working through other clauses, including one that had to do with personal conduct.

But Randolph, who turns 30 in July, hasn’t had any off-court problems since joining the Griz in 2009. Instead, he’s been one of the league’s top contributors in the community to go with career productivity on the court.

Griz coach Lionel Hollins called Randolph the team’s most valuable player. The 6-9 forward has set or tied at least 16 franchise records and is leading the Griz through their first playoff appearance since 2006.

Randolph was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. He was in the last year of a contract that paid $17 million this season.
Link

Heisley going all in, meaning he better re-sign Gasol too. He owes it to the players, fans, and himself to see what this group can do fully healthy.

Even better. 
pimp.gif
 Where did $71M come from then? 
laugh.gif

One thing I like about Z-Bo's game is that he doesn't rely on athleticism. He can produce almost at the same level for the next 4 years. The next two years, he will definitely still be close to 20 and 10. Year 3, I expect guys like Conley, Rudy and Marc to be a lot better.

All in all, he will always be a double figure point/rebound guy.

Originally Posted by Proshares

5/$55 should be about right for Gasol, right?
Yea something like that unless Heisley panics again like he did with Rudy and just gives him $70M 
laugh.gif
He's going to get Perk type money I think.

Originally Posted by Proshares

5/$55 should be about right for Gasol, right?
As a comparison;

Horford 5-$60M
Noah 5-$60M
Bogut 5-$60M (+ incentives)

I think it would be fair for 5-$50M because I thought he regressed this season but a lot of that has to do with him not being featured enough.

Back
Top Bottom