OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

What happened in the '06 Finals was going down regardless of which Western Conference team was there. (Just my opinion)

As you said, it is sketchy. But I don't think it's fair to look at that 2-16 record, or even the two '06 Finals games, and form an opinion solely based on that. You'd have to go watch those 18 games and see if there is anything really there.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Knicks got salvatore and joey crawford reffing. We all got problems

I don't know one ref in any other sport. I wonder why

They will be fine. I got the inside scoop 
nerd.gif

I've never really noticed how much ya'll cry and moan about referees in the NBA. It's seriously pathetic that you dudes swear they have such an impact on your teams poor performance in the playoffs...

Stop ya crying...

Can't wait until the heat get sixty trips to the line and every call against chi. U will be right there crying

Can't wait until the heat get sixty trips to the line and every call against chi. U will be right there crying
Blaming refs is probably the most pathetic excuse you can use for why your team lost. You clowns use it as a crutch to say "oh well my team is good, but just not good enough to overcome refs"...

It's sad.

Originally Posted by S4L3

I've never really noticed how much ya'll cry and moan about referees in the NBA.
I guess you've missed your fellow Bulls fans turning any non call involving Derrick Rose into a federal case the past 3 years.

You can't tell me Danny Ainge couldn't get a better player than Jeff Green for Kendrick Perkins.

I guess you've missed your fellow Bulls fans turning any non call involving Derrick Rose into a federal case the past 3 years.
True but complaining about a player not getting a call and crying because your team loss and blaming it on the refs is a different story. I believe every single loss in this postseason has been blamed on refs except for the Magic and Spurs games...

Knicks fans, Pacers fans/Bulls haters, Laker fans, Sixers fans(gm 1), Nuggets fans, Blazers fans. Acting like females about refs.

Stop ya crying and realize your team just wasn't good enough that game.

Originally Posted by PMatic

You can't tell me Danny Ainge couldn't get a better player than Jeff Green for Kendrick Perkins.

I'm saying.
But hey, people were comparing Jeff Green to Rudy Gay just last season. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

jfwya9.jpg
is it wrong of me to think harden should have gotten couple votes?

not saying he should have won or anything
He finished seventh in voting.

Too bad he stunk to begin the season. Otherwise, solid sophomore year for him (particularly after the trade).

Back
Top Bottom