OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Knicks dont need Amare, Melo is rebounding 10x better than him
laugh.gif

Melo game winner coming?
nerd.gif

Regardless of the outcome, great effort by the Knicks tonight, especially with Amar'e going down.

Originally Posted by h3at23

What the hell was melo doing? 
laugh.gif

Can fault Melo for that last play.

He made the correct play passing out of the double team, Jeffries just fumbled the ball.

I have to give KG some credit tonight.

a) was surprised Doc called to get him the ball, even with Jeffries frail self on him. B) Shocked he didn't kick it out. C) Shocked he backed someone down. D) Shocked he made it.

If the Celtics get out of the East, I'll be at a loss for words. That is not a good team right now & I do not see any extra gear on the horizon.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Proshares

These Boston fans can't be serious chanting *+*+%%%*
laugh.gif

Rondo
roll.gif

what are they chanting?

They were chanting BS when Baby got called for a foul.
the best was the finals last year when the chanted "ugly sister" to odum and "shoot" to artest

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have to give KG some credit tonight.

a) was surprised Doc called to get him the ball, even with Jeffries frail self on him. B) Shocked he didn't kick it out. C) Shocked he backed someone down. D) Shocked he made it.

If the Celtics get out of the East, I'll be at a loss for words. That is not a good team right now & I do not see any extra gear on the horizon.
Agreed. I think they can take the bulls or heat maybe to 7 games, but no way they beat either of them 
But no way they lose to a knicks team who plays this little of defense...i'm not convinced at all they can keep games this close for the rest of the series...rondo got so many easy layups, he worked half as hard as melo 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

http://www.dallasnews.com...nny-Crawford-is-4799.ece

We're doomed. We're gonna lose by 30 tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

Danny Crawford is the devil.

Also, congratulations to LO, dude deserved it.
pimp.gif

like i said in the other thread this is just the nba trying to repair some of the damage the refs image has been taking this playoffs. they throwing you a bone.

the mavs will win. people will lay off the whole nba is rigged schtick. the nba is happy

refs did the blazers dirty in game 1 tho
Hmmmm Vegas has the Mavs at -3.5................ I really don't know who to take
30t6p3b.gif
Ahh this indecision is killing me
laugh.gif

hope u took the mavs
pimp.gif

I saw some comments last night about C-Webb being a bad commentator, and I agreed with that for the most part. Kevin McHale is worse, and Ill take C-Webb over him any day.
"Hes such a nice young man, really really nice, and I really like his as a person and for this team blah blah blah"

$00.02

Back
Top Bottom