OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I for the life of me do not understand how an NBA player does not have a consistent jumper. Iggy jumper is horrifficly bad. And he is not the only one, there are a lot of players like this. I mean you have access to a hoop whenever you want. Go shoot 500 jumpers a day, hell I used to do it just for exercise, and my jumper would be wet like a thick girl love spot. Makes me angry.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Not sure if this was posted yet...
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Rambis Expected To Be Fired, Announcement Could Come After CBA Resolution[/h3]
Apr 15, 2011 4:55 PM EDT

Rambis_Kurt_min_091218.jpg

While Kurt Rambis is expected to be fired, it remains uncertain when the decision will be announced, several league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

One Wolves player told Yahoo! Sports that Rambis’ game plans were often confusing and the coaching staff didn’t seem to be on the same page.

Ownership may wait on firing Rambis until the CBA is resolved to save money on a new hire.

pimp.gif

i remember us going back and forth when he got hired

it was a horrible hire from the start

Originally Posted by DubA169

k lebron has his excuse if they don't win a title now. phatom injury to return

laugh.gif
 why you still worried about us?... you guys need to get a win first

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by PMatic

Not that I would want him shooting too much, but is Iguodala just not looking for his shot or is LeBron locking him up? But at least he is averaging 8 assists per game so far in the series and has 9 assists (and counting) tonight to make up for his lack of scoring.
its the bron affect.

samething happens to deng when he guards bron. he puts all his effort on D and plays like a scared %@%+% on O. the sad thing is both guys have the tools to go right at bron and get there shot off but dont.

Like how Rudy Gay plays Lebron 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 just messing with u

It seems like Portland can close this one out. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

"If you don't like the playoffs this year, you don't like basketball."

Fact.
I'd say you don't like sports. I run into enough people who still hate the NBA for everything that was wrong with it ten years ago. They don't even give it a chance today, especially in Seattle. I can't get a sports bar to switch one TV to TNT (all TVs have to be tuned to the sorry Mariners), I watch games alone at home. It's pathetic. This is the best season since the mid-'90s and nobody cares.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I guess that applies to me then. These games (besides the Hornets) have incited nothing from me.

Don't really know what more a fan could ask for. Close games, biggest names playing great, and all series are at least semi-competitive (3-0 Bulls could easily be 2-1 the other way).

Originally Posted by CP1708

Nobody wants to play Denver tho, right?
laugh.gif
Karl is just a regular season coach, period.
At least someone outside of Bill Simmons and myself know this. He's a terrible playoff coach.

The playoffs are good this year. Sometimes the 'flash" gets in the way of the actual game. The media can sometimes do a terrible job by giving so much hype to players/teams, but i guess thats what they get paid to do. The refs and these calls is getting out of control as well.

Im definitely enjoying the physical play in the SAS/MEM matchup though.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The playoffs are good this year. Sometimes the 'flash" gets in the way of the actual game. The media can sometimes do a terrible job by giving so much hype to players/teams, but i guess thats what they get paid to do. The refs and these calls is getting out of control as well.

Im definitely enjoying the physical play in the SAS/MEM matchup though.

who would have guessed

Miami is playing the way they should have been playing all year. Let Lebron facilitate...and let Wade be the primary weapon in the half court.

I like Rose and all, and he's a good player, but there is no way an NBA playoff game should be won on a layup. Bunch of soft dudes in the league, he should have been put on his !+%.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

so there was only 2 fouls committed by wade, lebron and bosh last night? ha ha

yeah nothing's wrong there. league is just fine

the heat are known as a defensive team so they get away with grabbing, reaching in, and hacking. just like the celtics

stars like dwight and melo must hate not getting the same treatment

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I like Rose and all, and he's a good player, but there is no way an NBA playoff game should be won on a layup. Bunch of soft dudes in the league, he should have been put on his !+%.

He was just able to turn the speed and blaze them with his speed. They had been playing MMAagainst him all night, he finally was able to get enough space to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom