OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

figure JA would enjoy this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

what did you expect kev. it really is CP and a bunch of scrubs. refs weren't doing the hornets any favors either when i was watching.

Can only think about if David West was healthy...

Think Lakers win game 6 and steamroll through Mavs/Blazers from here.

Pissed at myself for getting sucked back in.

Expect a sweep... they split the first four games.

Start this game up 15 or whatever, Kobe is "hurt"... on the verge of a Lakers blowout.

Their starting eight is just too much for the Hornets.

by my calculations, Okafor in 5 games has averaged 7 and 5 with: 0 assists, 10 turnovers, 23 fouls, 3-9 on FT's, and only 13 defensive rebounds.

never thought I'd say this, but just go ahead and play Aaron Gray. At least he isn't giving up any height.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

by my calculations, Okafor in 5 games has averaged 7 and 5 with: 0 assists, 10 turnovers, 23 fouls, 3-9 on FT's, and only 13 defensive rebounds.

never thought I'd say this, but just go ahead and play Aaron Gray. At least he isn't giving up any height.
Na. Oak will never put up shiny stats. He does a lot of the little things that don't show up. Getting tips, tipping the ball out for an additional possession, hustling to loose balls, pretty solid defense all around [post and perimeter], burly guy but much more light footed than Gray. Gray is cool off the bench.

His contract though?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

@mhaubs Okafor with 12 defensive rebounds in 149 minutes in the series. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Not saying he's good but to be fair, McHale was a much better coach than a GM

this.. it was a small sample to judge him upon.. but I would def give him another shot at being a coach (of course it would depend on my team's situation)

Game 6 at the same time as the NFL draft. @#$% you schedule maker #!##%**%%$@%. I hate you %+*$%#$.

^obviously that means u either find a stream the NFL draft while watching Game 6.... Or just move two tv's next to each other
smile.gif

Gosh darn it, I am a problem solver.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Game 6 at the same time as the NFL draft. @#$% you schedule maker #!##%**%%$@%. I hate you %+*$%#$.
Mavs too.
tired.gif

I have a four hour lab and 2 hour lecture back to back..
30t6p3b.gif

130-745, I'll be in class/lab.
tired.gif

At least I'll be able to watch second round, which hopefully my hometown boy will be drafted it.
pimp.gif

Mason Foster.
pimp.gif

Yeah that was hilarious

"are you sure there's no more questions"

laugh.gif

For those who missed it, it was JJ's first time in the press room during the playoffs and he was excited to finally get there.

If all teams win that suppose to win by Game 6...
MEM/OKC will be Sunday along with Heat/Celtics

DAL/LAL will be Monday along wtih Bulls/Hawks

I believe that's what I saw.

via John Schuhmann...

"NBA says that Miami-Boston would definitely start Sunday, unless MIA-PHI goes to 7 game."

"CHI vs ORL-ATL & DAL-POR vs. LAL-NOH will both dstart Monday, 5/2"

"If OKC & MEM both win their series in 6 games or less, they will start conf. semis on Sunday, 5/1"

Back
Top Bottom