OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Proshares

You'd think it that trade they'd also try and either throw you Jameer or have a 3rd team, no?
You'd think that OKC would take on Jameer.
nerd.gif

Who they going to have run PG? Cook? Can he distribute?

Originally Posted by Proshares

You'd think it that trade they'd also try and either throw you Jameer or have a 3rd team, no?
just keeping it simple for now..

but i think jameer would be moved to another team.. or we would take him and move him some place else (like what i fully expect for us to do with nate next year)

and ja, i think maynor would just step into the starting lineup.. and we go:

pg: maynor
sg: harden
sf: durant
pf: ibaka
c: howard

Oh, Maynor, duh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Howard and Ibaka would be scary on defense.
eek.gif

But, I don't think they'd mesh too well on offense, too cluttered in there.

My man Darrell Arthur, still can't believe he slipped on draft day in a league where size is at a premium
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

And Pro, you really asking why JA hates the Thunder? They already better than the Mavs ever were duh
roll.gif

^ howard is the only player i would consider (when you factor in OKC's personnel AND the their ages: harden and ibaka 21, KD and aldrich 22, maynor 23 and cook 24)

i know it's bill simmons (considering how some of you feel about him.. especially lakers' fans), but this is the only thing i can think of where this topic comes up:
http://sports.espn.go.com...?page=simmons/two/110217

Now Howard is going to the Thunder huh...

The only team Dwight should be interested in going is the one CP3 is looking at, look at what Paul did for Tyson Chandler when he was in NO, now times that by 2.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Now Howard is going to the Thunder huh...

The only team Dwight should be interested in going is the one CP3 is looking at, look at what Paul did for Tyson Chandler when he was in NO, now times that by 2.

not saying he is at all.. was just responding to what someone said above about trading westbrook.. and just ran with the hypothesis

i doubt he would sign an extension with OKC and that would kill any consideration of that deal from OKC's side

In terms of 2012 FA, I'd be highly surprised if we don't see either D.Will/CP3 end up in with the Clips,

PG: D.Will/CP3
SG: Gordon
SF: Trade Kaman for Defensive Stopper who can knock down 3
PF: Blake
C: Deandre

Itsaboutthattime, that's what I figure. Nelson will be moved as well but idk if it would be a 3rd team or a side deal.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And Pro, you really asking why JA hates the Thunder? They already better than the Mavs ever were duh
roll.gif
Stop being an idiot.

[h3]Grant Hill Says Pistons, Magic Mismanaged Ankle Injury[/h3]
Apr 27, 2011 3:47 PM EDT

Hill_Grant_phx_090227.jpg
His final season in Detroit, Grant Hill had the league’s third-highest scoring average (25.
glasses.gif
, behind Shaquille O’Neal and Allen Iverson. At age 27, it’s not an exaggeration to say Hill was LeBron James, the NBA’s most complete player.

“At the time I got hurt, I felt like the game was becoming very easy for me,

People seem to forget Grant Hill was a legit superstar in his playing days before the injury, now at 38 if he had a healthy career he could've made top 10 scoring list.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

People seem to forget Grant Hill was a legit superstar in his playing days before the injury, now at 38 if he had a healthy career he could've made top 10 scoring list.

nah alot of people here are in their mid 20's. most people know he is the real deal

laugh.gif
 I mean, a single title and that will obliterate your entire franchise history, so..... *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom