OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Congrats to JA and Nowitness and the other Mav fans. Big ups to the TRUE Heat fans as well on a great series and season. The ones that were around before last year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Mark Cuban, why would they let him on TV right now. Dropped %+$$ and mother %@@#%$
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

That NBA Legacy thread is going to be real interesting over the next few days/weeks.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man $tern and these fools better get this CBA *+#$ together. INCREDIBLE season guys, hopefully we won't have to miss too much of next year.

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Please tell me JPZ screen capped all those stupid posts CP made about the mavs. I don't know how someone with such little knowledge about a sport can speak so much about it.
Prolly in that group as well
laugh.gif

Props to Dirk and Co.  Still can't figure out how they did it but they did.  Rick Carslile really did a phenomenal job, can't say enough about how well coached that team is.

I'm still on the Bron ship as well, always will be.  It was quite weird to watch him this finals seemingly regress so much but hopefully it spurs these guys to get their $#%#$ together.  Get some vets in there for league minimum who are worth something and make a run for 70+ and a chip next year, only thing that will shut people up.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DeShawn getting a ring before LeBron.

*cue DeShawn .gif*
*cue JET gif*

JA congrats to you...you're a die hard mavs fan. Dirk...Sieg!! Dirk truly deserves it.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Should I start the off season thread?

im shock that clown heat didnt run to make one

anyone heard from them 2 clowns Dada boy and WILLINC?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Dan LeBatard??? Somebody needs to ether that man
He lost the bet with Barkley so he's MIA right now. He's gonna have to do his show live on South Beach in a speedo. My guess is he'll have some type of rant tomorrow.

And this is to all the haters.

terryface.gif

Not to be weird, but I really want to see the moments where Dirk cried.

Heart of a champion.

Oh, NK, so when will someone expose our defense?

Wade killed us, sure. But 17/5 turnovers in a closeout game.

But Bron?

Hell nah.
laugh.gif

Bosh went off a bit, but it's our defense that won us this series.

Where's that picture of the Mavericks hitlist, with Kobe, Durant, and Roy on it, saying LBJ was next?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cuban was asked about trying to acquire a big three, and he goes on to say that he thanks Dirk that he took less money, so that the Mavericks could go and have room to sign Mahinmi and Cardinal.

roll.gif

Two more season where Dirk averages 20 PPG, and he'll be 13th in All-Time scoring.

Three seasons of 20 PPG, top 7.

He definitely won't pass Kobe, but it's definitely realistic he'll get around Shaq's career points number.

It'll be a huge day when he passes some of the current greats up there, guys like Nique (11), Oscar (10), Hakeem (9), and Moses Malone (7).

Finals MVP a week before his birthday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom