OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

My initial thought from the video is that he will either be Steve Nash, or Jason Williams (undisciplined early, but develops - a nice player, but not great).

I think more like Jason Kidd type than Nash, I don't think he will ever be able to knock down jumpers unless they are set shots.

Also the whole bad defense I don't see especially when he gets to the NBA, point guards the way the rules work point guards don't really ever isolate each other, plus he is EXCELLENT at playing the passing lanes generating steals, which for a point guard is ultimately more important. Steal 2nd in the ACB in steals per 40.

Rubio didn't look bad in that video.  I'll definitely be watching more T-Wolves games next year.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Looking at the series thread, that war crime of a Lebron James/Scottie Pippen thread.. I find the official season thread to be a sanctuary of sorts.

I'll take JA talking about how great the Mavs could have been 5 months ago or how everyone is stupid except for bhz for assuming Z-Bo would always be a fat loser, that's nothing compared to some of the truly mind boggling things I read in the other threads.

Agreed. I only talk finals in here or on Twitter. Hell with the series thread.
laugh.gif
It's funny all those folks in the series thread I never seen them step foot in here all year long.
laugh.gif

Well, we all know who's been here all year.
laugh.gif

I went to the Lake for the weekend to make the days go by faster.
pimp.gif

One more...

Just one more.

One of those stats that no one cares about...

The Mavericks, in close-out games since the Nowitzki era, have never lost when they had the advantage and about to close out.

Each time they lead a series 3-to-x, they've won each series.

Let's hope for one more.

That thread looks like some post apocalyptic world looks like Mad Max or some %@#! in there.

Ultimately I would like Miami to win because whenever the media paints a hero and villain I always cheer for the villain but Dirk's one of my favorite players and its pretty great to see him avenge all the slander hurled his way.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

It's bittersweet to watch these NBA Finals being so good and then a day later hearing nothing has advanced for a new CBA agreement. 
tired.gif

Also where does Monta Ellis go? 
nerd.gif
i dunno but smh at the warriors season thread. everyone in there rather trade curry than monta. makes no sense man
grin.gif

SMH at you calling a select few of us "everyone." And even those of us who think we should trade Curry are always saying we should trade him in a package with Andris.  Reading comprehension FTL.

Like Nolan said on Twitter the other night, I'm going down with the ship... I'm still a Lebron James fan and probably will always be one.

Mavericks played great, Heat didn't get it done, congrats to Dallas, Dirk and Kidd, and their fans.

I personally wanted to see the Mavs win just to extend the NBA season to one more game becuase who knows when will be the next time we will see a game

Props to the Heat for putting this together in year one. They had their struggles in the season all those problems and still made it to the finals just need more pieces

Bigger props to the Mavs taking out Portland, the defending champs LA, and the Grizz and now the Heat
Congrats to Kidd for a a hall of fame career and getting a title at this age and props to Dirk for getting revenge and his ring

Congrats to JA, Dirk, SneakerPro, Venom and all other Mavs fans. Team deserved it, happy for all of them.

Oh man. I need the spin of Xta
laugh.gif

Congrats to Dallas. I didn't think yall could do it as much as I wanted the Heat to lose. Everything I said before the season has been proven wrong in regards to your organization and your owner and what Dirk decided to do with his career (Think that argument was with JA so you were right).

I feel for you though Wade. Should've looked for a better sidekick

Man... For the first time, I'm speechless.

So happy that Dirk and Kidd will go down in history being NBA Champions.

That's all I ever wanted, for Dirk to be remembered.

I personally wanted to see the Mavs win just to extend the NBA season to one more game becuase who knows when will be the next time we will see a game

Props to the Heat for putting this together in year one. They had their struggles in the season all those problems and still made it to the finals just need more pieces

Bigger props to the Mavs taking out Portland, the defending champs LA, and the Grizz and now the Heat
Congrats to Kidd for a a hall of fame career and getting a title at this age and props to Dirk for getting revenge and his ring

Back
Top Bottom