OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Beasley and Clyde.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let me give my championship criteria

1. You have to have a dog, a guy that absolutely lives to win. You need an alpha dog leader. Losing is not an option.

2. A guard or forward who can get buckets in a variety of different ways.

3. A low post player who can get buckets, but if he its not getting buckets, he's still gonna bang and scrap down low.

4. Everybody has to buy in defensively

5. A bench where at least one player can come off and rebound strong, and one player can come off and get you at least 15 points.

I recently started reading the book of basketball, and I'm at the Isaiah part, and any player or team who wants to be a champion should heed his words.
sounds like the heat... lebron, wade, bosh/haslem, miller/james jones, joel anthony...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

1. You have to have a dog, a guy that absolutely lives to win. You need an alpha dog leader. Losing is not an option.

3. A low post player who can get buckets, but if he its not getting buckets, he's still gonna bang and scrap down low.

5. A bench where at least one player can come off and rebound strong, and one player can come off and get you at least 15 points.

I recently started reading the book of basketball, and I'm at the Isaiah part, and any player or team who wants to be a champion should heed his words.
sounds like the heat... lebron, wade, bosh/haslem, miller/james jones, joel anthony...

Don't do that, Jeff Green.

First play minus the knee brace = explosion into the paint and easy look for Ariza. Second play = layup.
pimp.gif

Don't do that, Jeff Green.

First play minus the knee brace = explosion into the paint and easy look for Ariza. Second play = layup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Uuuuuuummmmm, no not all

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Uuuuuuummmmm, no not all

K-Love with only 7 Rebounds @ 8:00 in the 4th.
He hasn't had a single digit rebound game since November 19.

K-Love with only 7 Rebounds @ 8:00 in the 4th.
He hasn't had a single digit rebound game since November 19.

This dude was playing after get hit in the groin just so he could get that last rebound with 3 minutes left. 
The crowd went crazy when he got it 
roll.gif
 . Why Zbo always tearing this guy up?

Then, Zbo just caught the ball, turned and dunked it with two hands. 
roll.gif

Zach with 22pts, 10rebs, 5asts

Love with 13pts, 10rebs, 2asts

This dude was playing after get hit in the groin just so he could get that last rebound with 3 minutes left. 
The crowd went crazy when he got it 
roll.gif
 . Why Zbo always tearing this guy up?

Then, Zbo just caught the ball, turned and dunked it with two hands. 
roll.gif

Zach with 22pts, 10rebs, 5asts

Love with 13pts, 10rebs, 2asts

we got hosed

dude gets stitches because he ran into the shooter's elbow.. then westbrook gets his face taken off.. NO FOUL EITHER TIME

then somehow they call a foul on harden when he's backing up with his hands up

we got hosed

dude gets stitches because he ran into the shooter's elbow.. then westbrook gets his face taken off.. NO FOUL EITHER TIME

then somehow they call a foul on harden when he's backing up with his hands up

Back
Top Bottom