OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Orlando better make a move before the deadline or I don't think they'll get past the second round of the playoffs.

Orlando better make a move before the deadline or I don't think they'll get past the second round of the playoffs.

Evan turner has been playing pretty well lately, still shouldn't have been the second pick but it was stupid that people were calling him a bust halfway through his rookie season.

Evan turner has been playing pretty well lately, still shouldn't have been the second pick but it was stupid that people were calling him a bust halfway through his rookie season.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

we got hosed

dude gets stitches because he ran into the shooter's elbow.. then westbrook gets his face taken off.. NO FOUL EITHER TIME

then somehow they call a foul on harden when he's backing up with his hands up
apparently u havent watched many spurs games this year. for some reason the refs treat them like the world champs.

we got hosed

dude gets stitches because he ran into the shooter's elbow.. then westbrook gets his face taken off.. NO FOUL EITHER TIME

apparently u havent watched many spurs games this year. for some reason the refs treat them like the world champs.

god i hate games in portland. the refs always seem to give the blazers an edge. like they stuff their whistles in their own %*% holes whenever some one fouls the opponent...

god i hate games in portland. the refs always seem to give the blazers an edge. like they stuff their whistles in their own %*% holes whenever some one fouls the opponent...

You go thru that stuff?  That something close to what you had in mind? 
nerd.gif

Started another one today in fact 
pimp.gif

Nah man I've been real busy I'll check them out soon though 
pimp.gif
.. hit me up with the link whenever you're finished with the next one.

You go thru that stuff?  That something close to what you had in mind? 
nerd.gif

Started another one today in fact 
pimp.gif

Nah man I've been real busy I'll check them out soon though 
pimp.gif
.. hit me up with the link whenever you're finished with the next one.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

we got hosed

grin.gif
 cmon man,

Originally Posted by NobleKane

we got hosed

grin.gif
 cmon man,

Back
Top Bottom