OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

You're right, this shouldn't be overlooked.
laugh.gif

t6z3pt.jpg

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I would argue that the pistons are not really the exception to the rule, the Hall if probably too dumb to realize but Ben Wallace is certainly a HOF talent and Rasheed Wallace will never be remembered as any other than an under achiever but is incredibly effective in low key ways.

Pistons had players who were really good at underrated aspects of the game.
Agreed, but fact remains that relative to other title teams, the Pistons had less offensive talent.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I would argue that the pistons are not really the exception to the rule, the Hall if probably too dumb to realize but Ben Wallace is certainly a HOF talent and Rasheed Wallace will never be remembered as any other than an under achiever but is incredibly effective in low key ways.

Pistons had players who were really good at underrated aspects of the game.
Agreed, but fact remains that relative to other title teams, the Pistons had less offensive talent.

Let me give my championship criteria

1. You have to have a dog, a guy that absolutely lives to win. You need an alpha dog leader. Losing is not an option.

2. A guard or forward who can get buckets in a variety of different ways.

3. A low post player who can get buckets, but if he its not getting buckets, he's still gonna bang and scrap down low.

4. Everybody has to buy in defensively

5. A bench where at least one player can come off and rebound strong, and one player can come off and get you at least 15 points.

I recently started reading the book of basketball, and I'm at the Isaiah part, and any player or team who wants to be a champion should heed his words.

Let me give my championship criteria

1. You have to have a dog, a guy that absolutely lives to win. You need an alpha dog leader. Losing is not an option.

2. A guard or forward who can get buckets in a variety of different ways.

3. A low post player who can get buckets, but if he its not getting buckets, he's still gonna bang and scrap down low.

4. Everybody has to buy in defensively

5. A bench where at least one player can come off and rebound strong, and one player can come off and get you at least 15 points.

I recently started reading the book of basketball, and I'm at the Isaiah part, and any player or team who wants to be a champion should heed his words.

Back
Top Bottom