OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

wow so jordan brand couldnt make melo no knick colored shoes? come on now...

and why would chauncey hate life?

wow so jordan brand couldnt make melo no knick colored shoes? come on now...

and why would chauncey hate life?

I just assumed so because he LOVED it in Denver, and I thought he repeatedly said he didn't want to go anywhere.

I just assumed so because he LOVED it in Denver, and I thought he repeatedly said he didn't want to go anywhere.

gyi0063650158.jpg

gyi0063649700.jpg

WOW baron davis for eMO williams.... are you %%%%$*% serious??? only the clippers would trade for that dude....

WOW baron davis for eMO williams.... are you %%%%$*% serious??? only the clippers would trade for that dude....

That Baron trade is trash for the Clippers. It's not like Baron was stagnating Blake's progress or anything. He was actually making Blake's life easier. They lose the uptempo, lob it up whenever you can game. Mo Williams isn't a bum, but you not getting the lob ability and penetration ability that B.D. has. Mo is more of a scorer and I don't know how great that works when you got Eric Gordan and Randy Foye as scoring type guards already. I think B.D. was great for the Clippers.

That Baron trade is trash for the Clippers. It's not like Baron was stagnating Blake's progress or anything. He was actually making Blake's life easier. They lose the uptempo, lob it up whenever you can game. Mo Williams isn't a bum, but you not getting the lob ability and penetration ability that B.D. has. Mo is more of a scorer and I don't know how great that works when you got Eric Gordan and Randy Foye as scoring type guards already. I think B.D. was great for the Clippers.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

THIS!

30t6p3b.gif
@ that deal

THIS!

30t6p3b.gif
@ that deal

I didn't realize Mo wasn't an expiring contract. 
sick.gif

I guess they wanted cap space to be bigger players this summer. Feels like they're just making it easy for Blake. 
eyes.gif

Also, latepass.

tumblr_lh02geaj9Z1qap3j2o1_500.jpg

!!! 
laugh.gif

I didn't realize Mo wasn't an expiring contract. 
sick.gif

I guess they wanted cap space to be bigger players this summer. Feels like they're just making it easy for Blake. 
eyes.gif

Also, latepass.

tumblr_lh02geaj9Z1qap3j2o1_500.jpg

!!! 
laugh.gif

Exactly. Fine Baron has high contract, but to go after Mo "The All-Star" Williams is not a good look. Mo is not better than BD, smaller than BD and can't force the action like BD. BD has made life pretty easy for Blake and Jordan. Baron imo is perfect for this offense.  Like you said Mo isn't a bum, but not merely the caliber player of BD. Damn i wish Baron stayed with the Warriors
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom