OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

That Baron trade is trash for the Clippers. It's not like Baron was stagnating Blake's progress or anything. He was actually making Blake's life easier. They lose the uptempo, lob it up whenever you can game. Mo Williams isn't a bum, but you not getting the lob ability and penetration ability that B.D. has. Mo is more of a scorer and I don't know how great that works when you got Eric Gordan and Randy Foye as scoring type guards already. I think B.D. was great for the Clippers.

Exactly. Fine Baron has high contract, but to go after Mo "The All-Star" Williams is not a good look. Mo is not better than BD, smaller than BD and can't force the action like BD. BD has made life pretty easy for Blake and Jordan. Baron imo is perfect for this offense.  Like you said Mo isn't a bum, but not merely the caliber player of BD. Damn i wish Baron stayed with the Warriors
tired.gif

what in the world? i dont want to see baron in that craphole cleveland. i used to love his game but hes really fallen off these past few years

what in the world? i dont want to see baron in that craphole cleveland. i used to love his game but hes really fallen off these past few years

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I think that trade hurts Bledsoe too...

i think it might be better, just because i don't see Del Negro having any faith in Mo. This gives Bledsoe a little more playing time and confidence when he gets on the court.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I think that trade hurts Bledsoe too...

i think it might be better, just because i don't see Del Negro having any faith in Mo. This gives Bledsoe a little more playing time and confidence when he gets on the court.

Originally Posted by got shoes

That Baron trade is trash for the Clippers. It's not like Baron was stagnating Blake's progress or anything. He was actually making Blake's life easier. They lose the uptempo, lob it up whenever you can game. Mo Williams isn't a bum, but you not getting the lob ability and penetration ability that B.D. has. Mo is more of a scorer and I don't know how great that works when you got Eric Gordan and Randy Foye as scoring type guards already. I think B.D. was great for the Clippers.

Exactly. Fine Baron has high contract, but to go after Mo "The All-Star" Williams is not a good look. Mo is not better than BD, smaller than BD and can't force the action like BD. BD has made life pretty easy for Blake and Jordan. Baron imo is perfect for this offense.  Like you said Mo isn't a bum, but not merely the caliber player of BD. Damn i wish Baron stayed with the Warriors
tired.gif
laugh.gif
this isn't about Mo Williams at all. It's about the future, which Baron had very little to do with. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

tired.gif
laugh.gif
this isn't about Mo Williams at all. It's about the future, which Baron had very little to do with. 

So Mike, you always call me wrong for speaking out on Portland, but now tell me, yet another year could go by here, and AGAIN no deals made with veteran expiring deals that could get them more talent.  How you want to spin this season?  What excuse you want to hand them?  Explain to me the sound decision making it is to keep Pryz or Camby or Andre again when they could move one or all of them for other players/pieces. 

Oh, but they may make a move here shortly, radio is buzzing that they may sign TJ Ford after he gets bought out. 

Power moves.  
pimp.gif

Go for it Mike, show me how stupid I am with my "hate" and illogical statements.  Teach me. 

Guys, if you will.  I know this is looking ahead, but for fun, just before March 1
NBA playoffs, second round (potentially)

San Antonio vs OKC
Dallas vs LA

Celtics vs ORLD
Miami vs Chicago

Is that an elite 8 or what? 

And in the first round, we could see a Port/OKC matchup 
eek.gif
  Or a Port/LA matchup 
pimp.gif
  Knicks/Heat, or even Knicks/Bulls 
happy.gif

Gonna be a fun postseason.  Que Bart Scott.......

So Mike, you always call me wrong for speaking out on Portland, but now tell me, yet another year could go by here, and AGAIN no deals made with veteran expiring deals that could get them more talent.  How you want to spin this season?  What excuse you want to hand them?  Explain to me the sound decision making it is to keep Pryz or Camby or Andre again when they could move one or all of them for other players/pieces. 

Oh, but they may make a move here shortly, radio is buzzing that they may sign TJ Ford after he gets bought out. 

Power moves.  
pimp.gif

Go for it Mike, show me how stupid I am with my "hate" and illogical statements.  Teach me. 

Guys, if you will.  I know this is looking ahead, but for fun, just before March 1

San Antonio vs OKC
Dallas vs LA

Celtics vs ORLD
Miami vs Chicago

eek.gif
  Or a Port/LA matchup 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

San Antonio vs OKC
Dallas vs LA

Celtics vs ORLD
Miami vs Chicago

eek.gif
  Or a Port/LA matchup 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

icing on the cake.. this has been a great season.. every week there is/has been a GREAT game on

Originally Posted by CP1708

San Antonio vs OKC
Dallas vs LA

Celtics vs ORLD
Miami vs Chicago

eek.gif
  Or a Port/LA matchup 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

icing on the cake.. this has been a great season.. every week there is/has been a GREAT game on

Celtics vs. ORL is a wash. I don't watch that. I expect ugly ball to be played. Might as well give the Boston a bye
laugh.gif

Would like to see how much of a thread OKC will be for SA. I can see 7 games.

As for Bron it's his time to shake off that tendency to choke/give up. He should have that same attitude he had in the ASG and destroy Chi. Nobody on that team can guard him. Just keep running the length of the court and yamming it on them.

Celtics vs. ORL is a wash. I don't watch that. I expect ugly ball to be played. Might as well give the Boston a bye
laugh.gif

Would like to see how much of a thread OKC will be for SA. I can see 7 games.

As for Bron it's his time to shake off that tendency to choke/give up. He should have that same attitude he had in the ASG and destroy Chi. Nobody on that team can guard him. Just keep running the length of the court and yamming it on them.

I feel sorry to this dude Baron Davis. He's frontin' too much that's why he got traded. but I feel bad for the Clippers too cos real talk they dont need Mo Williams. Bet you Baron got traded cos the management didn't like him. He's acting like a boss out there. That's a no-no. Odom is just laughing at him rite now
roll.gif

I feel sorry to this dude Baron Davis. He's frontin' too much that's why he got traded. but I feel bad for the Clippers too cos real talk they dont need Mo Williams. Bet you Baron got traded cos the management didn't like him. He's acting like a boss out there. That's a no-no. Odom is just laughing at him rite now
roll.gif

I'm putting money on an OKC/MEM matchup at 3 and 6 or 4 and 5.

Just too good to be true. And if we acquire Battier? We are already a top 10 defensive team since December. Imagine what Battier and TA would do for us come playoff time.
sick.gif

I'm putting money on an OKC/MEM matchup at 3 and 6 or 4 and 5.

Just too good to be true. And if we acquire Battier? We are already a top 10 defensive team since December. Imagine what Battier and TA would do for us come playoff time.
sick.gif

If the Hornets were to trade for Stephen Jackson by way of some combination of Belinelli/Pondexter/bench big/Banks expiring... are the top four teams in the West concerned about them?

Okafor
West
Ariza
Jackson
Paul

Landry, Green, Jack, Gray

If the Hornets were to trade for Stephen Jackson by way of some combination of Belinelli/Pondexter/bench big/Banks expiring... are the top four teams in the West concerned about them?

Okafor
West
Ariza
Jackson
Paul

Landry, Green, Jack, Gray

Back
Top Bottom