OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

If I don't get a Port/OKC first round, NO/OKC would be a real nice fallback.  In fact, NO/OKC, with Port/LA would be a damn good first round. 

Memphis/Dallas, if Memphis were to get Shane......
laugh.gif
  That's a better series then you would think at first glance. 

TA and Shane. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Just realized, I'm lookin at the playoffs in here, I'm lookin at 2012 in another thread, yeah, I love me some regular season. 
laugh.gif
I'm looking at that match up and thinking to myself Memphis is talented enough to pull off an upset. Especially if Dallas stands pat and has to rely on Dirk having to score 25+ every game with JET as the second option. Just a matter of being on the same page and proper coaching.

Of course, I would still favor Dallas if they met.

Oh no way, Dallas is different nowadays.....

I'm thinkin if Memphis were to get the 6, and Kobe had Allen, Shane, Mayo and even Rudy starin at him, with the Gasol brothers, the trade angle, etc etc.  What a series that would be. 

Course, last 3 years I been hyped for a buncha first round series, only to see them all end 4-1. 
30t6p3b.gif

Be nice to get another Boston/Chicago series from 09. 
pimp.gif

Oh no way, Dallas is different nowadays.....

I'm thinkin if Memphis were to get the 6, and Kobe had Allen, Shane, Mayo and even Rudy starin at him, with the Gasol brothers, the trade angle, etc etc.  What a series that would be. 

Course, last 3 years I been hyped for a buncha first round series, only to see them all end 4-1. 
30t6p3b.gif

Be nice to get another Boston/Chicago series from 09. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If the Hornets were to trade for Stephen Jackson by way of some combination of Belinelli/Pondexter/bench big/Banks expiring... are the top four teams in the West concerned about them?

Okafor
West
Ariza
Jackson
Paul

Landry, Green, Jack, Gray

Yes a very tuff team. No one would want to see them in the playoffs. Not saying they would win it all, but they would put up a fight against anyone.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If the Hornets were to trade for Stephen Jackson by way of some combination of Belinelli/Pondexter/bench big/Banks expiring... are the top four teams in the West concerned about them?

Okafor
West
Ariza
Jackson
Paul

Landry, Green, Jack, Gray

Yes a very tuff team. No one would want to see them in the playoffs. Not saying they would win it all, but they would put up a fight against anyone.

Green goes back to the Celts, wasn't he the Ray Allen deal? 

Wow.  That means it's all on Shaq in the postseason now, and where the hell does Green fit in there?  KG at the 5 for stretches?  Green back up Pierce? 

Wow. 

That was outta no where. 

Green goes back to the Celts, wasn't he the Ray Allen deal? 

Wow.  That means it's all on Shaq in the postseason now, and where the hell does Green fit in there?  KG at the 5 for stretches?  Green back up Pierce? 

Wow. 

That was outta no where. 

Back
Top Bottom