OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great win for the Knicks, bad loss for the Heat.

The Heat stay blowing large leads, the lackadaisacil effort on both ends after building that lead has to be frustrating for Spoelstra.

The Heat's upcoming stretch of games against the better teams in the league will be very telling.

Chris Bosh is such a #$*$% in key moments.
30t6p3b.gif

Tell em why you're mad 
laugh.gif

"It ain't like last year," said Jennings. "I'm not the go-to guy as I was last year. So I've just got to roll with the punches and when I get the ball, I guess I've got to do something with it. Because I know I probably won't get it back... Just in general, last year, I was more the go-to guy. Things were running kind of through me... So this year I just kind of have to wait. And if it comes back to me it comes back to me. If not, then, hey, it is what it is."
Jennings was asked who the offense is going through this season.

"Obviously it's not me, so I don't know. So I just wait for it. And see what happens."

Jennings is second in usage with a 24.9 rating behind Corey Maggette at 25.6.

Jennings has a 37.6 FG% on the season.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t_Going_Through_Him_This_Season#ixzz1FE8YNnq8

Tell em why you're mad 
laugh.gif

"It ain't like last year," said Jennings. "I'm not the go-to guy as I was last year. So I've just got to roll with the punches and when I get the ball, I guess I've got to do something with it. Because I know I probably won't get it back... Just in general, last year, I was more the go-to guy. Things were running kind of through me... So this year I just kind of have to wait. And if it comes back to me it comes back to me. If not, then, hey, it is what it is."

"Obviously it's not me, so I don't know. So I just wait for it. And see what happens."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t_Going_Through_Him_This_Season#ixzz1FE8YNnq8

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat that much more of a threat.

Wade should've took the last shot of the game imo. Don't care if he had an off night.

I wanna watch Roy play but the Hawks bore me so much.
You're thinking about Caron butler, unless im mistaken.
Rasual can knock down the open 3. Thats all the bulls need. He certainly isnt going to put them over the top, but at least hes better then keith bogans.

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat that much more of a threat.

Wade should've took the last shot of the game imo. Don't care if he had an off night.

Rasual can knock down the open 3. Thats all the bulls need. He certainly isnt going to put them over the top, but at least hes better then keith bogans.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat Bullls that much more of a threat.

Yeah, Bulls, meant to say them. Don't they have Korver for the spot up 3? I thought they needed a guard. I'm pretty sure Rasual is a 6'7 sf. There's a lot of guys better than Keith Bogans
laugh.gif
I mean a defensive minded 2 that can hit an open jumper is better than Bogans.

EDIT - I know I wasn't buggin about Rasual being on the Heat once

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat Bullls that much more of a threat.

Yeah, Bulls, meant to say them. Don't they have Korver for the spot up 3? I thought they needed a guard. I'm pretty sure Rasual is a 6'7 sf. There's a lot of guys better than Keith Bogans
laugh.gif
I mean a defensive minded 2 that can hit an open jumper is better than Bogans.

EDIT - I know I wasn't buggin about Rasual being on the Heat once

Rasual_display_image.jpg

Rasual_display_image.jpg

Butler is a bum sadly, i used to like him and thought he would be good for the Clippers but guess not. I hope he turns it around and produces like he should for the Bulls but eh i doubt it.

Butler is a bum sadly, i used to like him and thought he would be good for the Clippers but guess not. I hope he turns it around and produces like he should for the Bulls but eh i doubt it.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Tell em why you're mad 
laugh.gif

Waits for OKB to state he should have been ROY last year and the rest of the folks saying the Hawks series last year proves it too.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Tell em why you're mad 
laugh.gif

Waits for OKB to state he should have been ROY last year and the rest of the folks saying the Hawks series last year proves it too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@WindhorstESPN Washington Post reports Mike Bibby's agent will meet w/Wiz Monday to discuss buyout. If he gets free, Heat will pursue

This is really interesting....

if you're the Wizards, what do you do?  There are only like 20-some games left in the season.  Do you accept the buyout of Bibby and let him walk?  It's kinda unprecedented(sp?) to buy out a contract with a year remaining, no? 

In the back of EG's and Ted's head, they gotta be thinking about holding on to Bibby for trade purposes when the draft nears.  He'll be an expiring contract by then and the team could deal him to a "contender" for another late 1st round pick. 

Of course you run the risk of holding on to a disgruntled Bibby who could make the locker room even more toxic (we all know Blatche is a problem).  If I'm the Wizards, I think I would tough it out for the remaining 20 games with Bibby on the roster...then deal him in the offseason for an asset. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

@WindhorstESPN Washington Post reports Mike Bibby's agent will meet w/Wiz Monday to discuss buyout. If he gets free, Heat will pursue

This is really interesting....

if you're the Wizards, what do you do?  There are only like 20-some games left in the season.  Do you accept the buyout of Bibby and let him walk?  It's kinda unprecedented(sp?) to buy out a contract with a year remaining, no? 

In the back of EG's and Ted's head, they gotta be thinking about holding on to Bibby for trade purposes when the draft nears.  He'll be an expiring contract by then and the team could deal him to a "contender" for another late 1st round pick. 

Of course you run the risk of holding on to a disgruntled Bibby who could make the locker room even more toxic (we all know Blatche is a problem).  If I'm the Wizards, I think I would tough it out for the remaining 20 games with Bibby on the roster...then deal him in the offseason for an asset. 

Back
Top Bottom