OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by PMatic

With all this talk about Perkins + Ibaka starting, I'm not even sure they'll get crunch time minutes over Collison.

i think VS teams with a big front line they do. you got to go with harden,russy and KD been able to get you points.

In the back of EG's and Ted's head, they gotta be thinking about holding on to Bibby for trade purposes when the draft nears.  He'll be an expiring contract by then and the team could deal him to a "contender" for another late 1st round pick.
you really think by draft time a team will trade for bibby? not even going to get into how bad he sucks now, with the new CBA coming in how many teams will want to add a big contract and most teams will feel the wizards will buy him out sometime before the season started.

Big contract?  He's going to make 6.2 million next year. 

*edit* just read this:

MikePradaSBN‎ RT @dhellie: #NBA Source: Wizards set Bibby Free. Will buy out remainder of Mike Bibby's contract today.

Him and Murphy to the C's? 

I see Murphy heading to Boston and Bibby heading to Miami.

But I just read Delonte sprained his ankle, so maybe that opens up the window for Bibby to Boston.

I see Murphy heading to Boston and Bibby heading to Miami.

But I just read Delonte sprained his ankle, so maybe that opens up the window for Bibby to Boston.

Originally Posted by JD617

I like Delonte but he's gotta be one of the most fragile dudes in the league.

30t6p3b.gif

He played good against the Clippers, he's way better then Nate. But he is fragile.

unless delonte's ankle is serious I don't see us getting Bibby

Originally Posted by JD617

I like Delonte but he's gotta be one of the most fragile dudes in the league.

30t6p3b.gif

He played good against the Clippers, he's way better then Nate. But he is fragile.

unless delonte's ankle is serious I don't see us getting Bibby

Pat already got it but getting Bibby would make it more evident why he's EOTY. I don't want it to happen as a Knick fan but if he still has some left in the tank Bibby can give teams serious problems defensively and as a shooting threat.

Arroyyopoyo will never see playing time again.

What happened to Powe to Boston? I hope Murph doesn't go there. Come to the Knicks. You'll be treated as the next great white hope.

Pat already got it but getting Bibby would make it more evident why he's EOTY. I don't want it to happen as a Knick fan but if he still has some left in the tank Bibby can give teams serious problems defensively and as a shooting threat.

Arroyyopoyo will never see playing time again.

What happened to Powe to Boston? I hope Murph doesn't go there. Come to the Knicks. You'll be treated as the next great white hope.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The knicks are back means that the spurs can win 10 championships and nobody would ever care or remember about it

laugh.gif

Nah, but really Doo Bee you sounding like you would look like Jon Barry right now.

If you don't know what dudes are saying when they say "The Knicks are back." then you are just a poor NBA fan. Not jokes or hate. It's just not clear to me how anyone can not know how much GREAT basketball occurs when the Knicks are involved.

Knicks/Heat, Knicks/Bulls, Knicks/Celtics... those are 3 teams we rival with and play tough whenever we meet. They are the top 3 in the East. Among the best in the whole L. Now that we have big time players these rivalries will only get better and you as a fan should be happy that these games will start to be at the forefront.

90's Knicks > Spurs History. IMO.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

The knicks are back means that the spurs can win 10 championships and nobody would ever care or remember about it

laugh.gif

Nah, but really Doo Bee you sounding like you would look like Jon Barry right now.

If you don't know what dudes are saying when they say "The Knicks are back." then you are just a poor NBA fan. Not jokes or hate. It's just not clear to me how anyone can not know how much GREAT basketball occurs when the Knicks are involved.

Knicks/Heat, Knicks/Bulls, Knicks/Celtics... those are 3 teams we rival with and play tough whenever we meet. They are the top 3 in the East. Among the best in the whole L. Now that we have big time players these rivalries will only get better and you as a fan should be happy that these games will start to be at the forefront.

90's Knicks > Spurs History. IMO.
glasses.gif

Bibby on the Heat is a BIG move if it can happen.

The Wizards would be stupid to buy out a contract with a year left on it instead of trading the contract this summer though. Bibby would be a BIG trade asset.

Bibby on the Heat is a BIG move if it can happen.

The Wizards would be stupid to buy out a contract with a year left on it instead of trading the contract this summer though. Bibby would be a BIG trade asset.

Back
Top Bottom