OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Is it just me or does it seem like the Celtics got a 18 man roster
laugh.gif
how they always in the mix for every damn free agent

they traded some players to Cleveland at the deadline, you could see the writing on the wall.

And Jimmer to the Jazz has to be a 100% lock right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Call me crazy, but Doug Collins Coach of the Year?
Maybe. Depends on if they end up with a better record than Memphis. Memphis record in the West > Sixers record in the East.
Pop and Tom will probably be at the top of the list though along with Nate, then Hollins and Collins.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Call me crazy, but Doug Collins Coach of the Year?
Maybe. Depends on if they end up with a better record than Memphis. Memphis record in the West > Sixers record in the East.
Pop and Tom will probably be at the top of the list though along with Nate, then Hollins and Collins.

I don't think you can quantify it by W/L record. Sure, a big part of it but you gotta count the rosters and what Collins did to teach those kids how to be more responsible on the defensive side. Guess you gotta watch more of it to see how bad they were last year all around and how great of a turnaround they had this year.

I don't think you can quantify it by W/L record. Sure, a big part of it but you gotta count the rosters and what Collins did to teach those kids how to be more responsible on the defensive side. Guess you gotta watch more of it to see how bad they were last year all around and how great of a turnaround they had this year.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

90's Knicks > Spurs History. IMO.
glasses.gif
soooo

winning zero titles in the 90s, all the talent in the world to win one but never did, choking come playoff time and always coming up short. is better then 4 titles?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

90's Knicks > Spurs History. IMO.
glasses.gif
soooo

winning zero titles in the 90s, all the talent in the world to win one but never did, choking come playoff time and always coming up short. is better then 4 titles?

I guess. 
If Memphis ends up winning around 46-48 games, its hard to ignore what Hollins has done with this team over the course of two seasons. He was overshadowed by Brooks last season because OKC has such a big jump. But, he did make a guy like Zbo turn into a team oriented player. Not to mention all of the other things he's done with the guys on the roster.

I guess. 
If Memphis ends up winning around 46-48 games, its hard to ignore what Hollins has done with this team over the course of two seasons. He was overshadowed by Brooks last season because OKC has such a big jump. But, he did make a guy like Zbo turn into a team oriented player. Not to mention all of the other things he's done with the guys on the roster.

Definitely, I think he's up there as well. Just saying right now, I'd have Collins slightly ahead. Who knows, they could go the polar opposite of their February and be struggled for the 8th seed in a month.

Definitely, I think he's up there as well. Just saying right now, I'd have Collins slightly ahead. Who knows, they could go the polar opposite of their February and be struggled for the 8th seed in a month.

True.
Its really hard to say who will win though. All the coaches I mentioned have a good case. I wouldn't be mad if either guy won it.

B Diddy don't care no more. He just picked a random *@+ number. 
laugh.gif

True.
Its really hard to say who will win though. All the coaches I mentioned have a good case. I wouldn't be mad if either guy won it.

B Diddy don't care no more. He just picked a random *@+ number. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Baron Ochocinco.

183795_10150095243622742_206451217741_6376522_2714928_n.jpg

I thought this was a typo when I saw that was his number on the Cavs roster page.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 @ Bibby giving up all that money to try and win a title with a contender.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Baron Ochocinco.

183795_10150095243622742_206451217741_6376522_2714928_n.jpg

I thought this was a typo when I saw that was his number on the Cavs roster page.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 @ Bibby giving up all that money to try and win a title with a contender.

Last time Mike Bibby hit a big shot was.........2002?  What's all the fuss about?  And him and Murph on Miami would be awesome.  House, Miller, Jones, Bibby, Murph, Chalmers, Bosh, will there even be a Heat player to touch the paint on offense other then Lebron or Wade?  They tryna build that team like the 94 Rockets or 09 Magic only without a C. 

Nate is COY if they finish in the 4-6 range out West.  Collins has been nice, but Nate is holding that team together with rubber bands and chewed up gum.  And I am not a Nate guy.  In fact, I think he's better with less players to be honest.  But I can't hate on him for this season. 

I wonder what takes so long for these buy outs to sign with somebody.  Why isn't Powe, Murph and Bibby already done with wherever they're going.  The money is the same with every team is it not? 

I too was confused about that whole Knicks > Spurs thing Mike. 
laugh.gif

Last time Mike Bibby hit a big shot was.........2002?  What's all the fuss about?  And him and Murph on Miami would be awesome.  House, Miller, Jones, Bibby, Murph, Chalmers, Bosh, will there even be a Heat player to touch the paint on offense other then Lebron or Wade?  They tryna build that team like the 94 Rockets or 09 Magic only without a C. 

Nate is COY if they finish in the 4-6 range out West.  Collins has been nice, but Nate is holding that team together with rubber bands and chewed up gum.  And I am not a Nate guy.  In fact, I think he's better with less players to be honest.  But I can't hate on him for this season. 

I wonder what takes so long for these buy outs to sign with somebody.  Why isn't Powe, Murph and Bibby already done with wherever they're going.  The money is the same with every team is it not? 

I too was confused about that whole Knicks > Spurs thing Mike. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom