OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Ay DBD:
Neal with it 
roll.gif

aamcneill48MoH: Tony Parker is out 2 to 4 weeks with a strained left soleus. Basically, he pulled his calf muscle. #Spurs #GoSpursGo

Let's see how well the rat bastards keep up their record with TP out.

I know I shouldn't say this, but why couldn't Manu get hurt.

Let's see how well the rat bastards keep up their record with TP out.

I know I shouldn't say this, but why couldn't Manu get hurt.

http://hoopshype.com/twitter_media.html
this whole thing is really weird. 
There was no protest. All legit reasons why those dudes missed the shoot-around and laughed too. 
smile.gif

http://hoopshype.com/twitter_media.html
this whole thing is really weird. 
There was no protest. All legit reasons why those dudes missed the shoot-around and laughed too. 
smile.gif

Naw, of the 3, Parker is the one they can play without the easiest.  George Hill can fill in just fine for them.  They would struggle more without Manu or Tim. 

And a couple weeks isn't bad at all really. 

Naw, of the 3, Parker is the one they can play without the easiest.  George Hill can fill in just fine for them.  They would struggle more without Manu or Tim. 

I could care-less about Duncan when we play them. He's not usually a big factor against us as weird as that sounds.
Its TP and Manu. 

Grizz play them tomorrow night and again in March. Hill will fill in nice, but he's not the penetrator (pause) Parker is which hurts Memphis a lot more.

I could care-less about Duncan when we play them. He's not usually a big factor against us as weird as that sounds.
Its TP and Manu. 

Grizz play them tomorrow night and again in March. Hill will fill in nice, but he's not the penetrator (pause) Parker is which hurts Memphis a lot more.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No I know, which is why I said I wish Manu were the one out, so we could see how bad their %$##! would struggle without him.

A couple weeks ain't bad, but one guy can really throw off your entire flow without that certain guy. Word to Mavericks going 2-7 without Dirk.

I agree though, they should be fine, but I just want to see them slip a little in the difference between 1-2 seed.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No I know, which is why I said I wish Manu were the one out, so we could see how bad their %$##! would struggle without him.

A couple weeks ain't bad, but one guy can really throw off your entire flow without that certain guy. Word to Mavericks going 2-7 without Dirk.

I agree though, they should be fine, but I just want to see them slip a little in the difference between 1-2 seed.

man sports forum is becoming a toilet. this is like the only thread worth coming into. whats with dudes always hating on superstars in the nba?? first kobe. now lebron? come on now. how old is lebron? 26? people acting like his career is about to end. there is gonna come a day when he does sink them shots and people aint gonna have %%$* to say.

whats pathetic is seeing the majority of the haters being laker fans.....as if we havent learned how it looks to see people hate on a player on your team for no reason. bunch of insecure %#% wipes...

man sports forum is becoming a toilet. this is like the only thread worth coming into. whats with dudes always hating on superstars in the nba?? first kobe. now lebron? come on now. how old is lebron? 26? people acting like his career is about to end. there is gonna come a day when he does sink them shots and people aint gonna have %%$* to say.

whats pathetic is seeing the majority of the haters being laker fans.....as if we havent learned how it looks to see people hate on a player on your team for no reason. bunch of insecure %#% wipes...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Please Noble, it don't matter WHAT we say, we get beat up for it.  I didn't give Bron a single shred of hate today, and STILL I got railroaded by Anakin's son. 
laugh.gif

So save all that "Laker fans" crap, that's just people sad @#$ excuses when people point things out.  If I hate on someone, I don't speak for anyone but me.  If I give props to someone, I don't speak for a damn soul other then me.  For people to just lump "Laker fans" is weak. 
eyes.gif

Please Noble, it don't matter WHAT we say, we get beat up for it.  I didn't give Bron a single shred of hate today, and STILL I got railroaded by Anakin's son. 
laugh.gif

So save all that "Laker fans" crap, that's just people sad @#$ excuses when people point things out.  If I hate on someone, I don't speak for anyone but me.  If I give props to someone, I don't speak for a damn soul other then me.  For people to just lump "Laker fans" is weak. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom