OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

A LOT of people here generalize with the "XYZ TEAM fans are the worst" "XYZ TEAM fans are the biggest haters" "XYZ TEAM fans are so annoying" etc.

This is what gets me the most. I'm reading posts, skimming through and bump into "Knick fans are delusional"
30t6p3b.gif
How come EVERY fan has to be included.
ohwell.gif

A LOT of people here generalize with the "XYZ TEAM fans are the worst" "XYZ TEAM fans are the biggest haters" "XYZ TEAM fans are so annoying" etc.

This is what gets me the most. I'm reading posts, skimming through and bump into "Knick fans are delusional"
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Cuz people are @#$%^& lazy or have no balls to call out the individual they want to speak of. 

Wiz gon have 20 mil cap space next year? 
eek.gif
  Is that right?  Who do they go after (gonna have to be second tier I assume) to put with Wall? 

Cuz people are @#$%^& lazy or have no balls to call out the individual they want to speak of. 

eek.gif
  Is that right?  Who do they go after (gonna have to be second tier I assume) to put with Wall? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I could see Wiz fans out their damn minds if that happens. 
roll.gif

Kid can score the ball though.  No doubt about that. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I could see Wiz fans out their damn minds if that happens. 
roll.gif

Kid can score the ball though.  No doubt about that. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

J.R. Smith, Jamal Crawford ?

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

J.R. Smith, Jamal Crawford ?

Word Brewer wants out already 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
............If MAVS or SPURS GET HIM
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

LINK

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Corey Brewer near buyout[/h2]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The NBA's buyout market will soon have a surprise addition: New York Knicks' Corey Brewer.

[h4]Knicks Blog[/h4]
nyk.gif
Looking for more information on your Knicks? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

The Knicks and Brewer are closing in on a buyout agreement that will make the former Minnesota swingman a free agent, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.

Because Brewer will be officially released before March 1, he's eligible to play in the playoffs with another team.

Sources say Boston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City and Dallas are among the teams with the most interest in Brewer, who joined the Knicks only last week as part of the Carmelo Anthony deal.

The Celtics had previously tried to acquire Brewer from Minnesota before the Anthony trade went through.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

maybe because some people are not known in here ( new/bandwagon ).... i can probably name a hand full of folks in here by sig, or avy... maybe name... maybe thats why fans get lumped together...

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

maybe because some people are not known in here ( new/bandwagon ).... i can probably name a hand full of folks in here by sig, or avy... maybe name... maybe thats why fans get lumped together...

Word Brewer wants out already 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
............If MAVS or SPURS GET HIM
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

LINK

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Corey Brewer near buyout[/h2]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The NBA's buyout market will soon have a surprise addition: New York Knicks' Corey Brewer.

[h4]Knicks Blog[/h4]
nyk.gif
Looking for more information on your Knicks? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

The Knicks and Brewer are closing in on a buyout agreement that will make the former Minnesota swingman a free agent, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.

Because Brewer will be officially released before March 1, he's eligible to play in the playoffs with another team.

Sources say Boston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City and Dallas are among the teams with the most interest in Brewer, who joined the Knicks only last week as part of the Carmelo Anthony deal.

The Celtics had previously tried to acquire Brewer from Minnesota before the Anthony trade went through.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

Brewer would be a nice defensive addition to any team. I don't see what he really adds that Marion doesn't, though.

Back
Top Bottom