OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Derrick
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Aldridge is a franchise player now?

Of course.  An average PF who is suspect on defense and rebounding suddenly finding his game once the focal point of the offense goes down is a building block towards a championship contender.

Let David Lee live. He gave NY some good years. 
ohwell.gif

Of course.  An average PF who is suspect on defense and rebounding suddenly finding his game once the focal point of the offense goes down is a building block towards a championship contender.

ohwell.gif

It isn't just my imagination that thinks that he hasn't played a game in about two years, right? A shame.

On an unrelated note, I just bought floor seats for the Hornets game here Sunday. Face = $147 each. I paid about a third of that.

Thanks, LeBron.
smokin.gif

It isn't just my imagination that thinks that he hasn't played a game in about two years, right? A shame.

On an unrelated note, I just bought floor seats for the Hornets game here Sunday. Face = $147 each. I paid about a third of that.

Thanks, LeBron.
smokin.gif

WOW. Knicks must think that everything is set after beating MIA. Just letting everybody go...

I would hate for Brewer to go to Boston. Put him on the Bulls with Noah
pimp.gif

WOW. Knicks must think that everything is set after beating MIA. Just letting everybody go...

I would hate for Brewer to go to Boston. Put him on the Bulls with Noah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

ohwell.gif

Nah, people could dump on Lee but the last thing he was suspect at was rebounding.

JA, Kelenna probably won't play this year he's really struggling coming back from the injury which really sucks.  Was hoping he'd maybe be back for March.

Think I've swayed and moved Rose to 1A
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

ohwell.gif

Nah, people could dump on Lee but the last thing he was suspect at was rebounding.

JA, Kelenna probably won't play this year he's really struggling coming back from the injury which really sucks.  Was hoping he'd maybe be back for March.

Think I've swayed and moved Rose to 1A
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom