OFFICIAL: 2010-2011 Snowboard Season!!!

The season is about to start to all my NTers who hit the slopes. 
pimp.gif

Moutain Creek and Hunter Mt for all the NY NTers is going to be demolished this winter. Im looking to buy my first snowboard package. Anyone know of any sites that sell SB packages? Preferably id want to get Flow Bindings with a Burton board, but some Burton boards only take Burton bindings which im eh about. 

Im probably going to have to relearn everything I learned last season.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif

The season is about to start to all my NTers who hit the slopes. 
pimp.gif

Moutain Creek and Hunter Mt for all the NY NTers is going to be demolished this winter. Im looking to buy my first snowboard package. Anyone know of any sites that sell SB packages? Preferably id want to get Flow Bindings with a Burton board, but some Burton boards only take Burton bindings which im eh about. 

Im probably going to have to relearn everything I learned last season.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif

I snowboarded once when I was younger. It was pretty fun. I'm from LA though. The snow just ain't for me
laugh.gif

I snowboarded once when I was younger. It was pretty fun. I'm from LA though. The snow just ain't for me
laugh.gif

Went to snow jam this past weekend to get my free lift tickets. Should be heading to big bear in two weeks
pimp.gif

Went to snow jam this past weekend to get my free lift tickets. Should be heading to big bear in two weeks
pimp.gif

went for the first time last year...fell soooo many times, and left me a scar i still have around my hip area

i started to get the hang of it towards the end of the day...i want to go again this season
pimp.gif

went for the first time last year...fell soooo many times, and left me a scar i still have around my hip area

i started to get the hang of it towards the end of the day...i want to go again this season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif
This. I'm gonna try to go at least 3 times this season.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif
This. I'm gonna try to go at least 3 times this season.

I have a heavy $!% Atomic 156 that I really want to switch out this year.

Any recommendations for a new board? Not looking for anything top of the line. Just something that's decent and won't kill my wallet

I have a heavy $!% Atomic 156 that I really want to switch out this year.

Any recommendations for a new board? Not looking for anything top of the line. Just something that's decent and won't kill my wallet

Got my season pass to Mt. High on deck.

Hitting up ski dazzle in a coue of weeks. I need new boots. I don't need a board or bindings but if I find union bindings and a skate banana for a reasonable price I will scoop them up.

Can't wait, hitting up Mammoth, Big Bear and possibly Utah this season.

Back
Top Bottom