Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by BangDak

Neer feeling it.

wheres everyone at who said that they needed to trade nelson for a pure point?
why do people make knee-jerk judgments like this? if they had a pure point they wouldn't be down 3-0.

Nelson is hitting "garbage time" clutch shots in a series that is over.. he's still an inefficient and limited player.
That wasnt "garbage time", and neer is inefficient and a limited player? i only see his height being limited.

and pure point or not, the magic have been outplayed at every aspect of the game. they cant even hit open shots, what good would a pure point do for them?

Still don't see how you all don't see how the NBA is rigged. #*%! is a play in the Theatre. This is not real basketball.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

when a team is down 3-0 all likely hood they will lose in fact they have all lost

when a team is down 3-1 they have not always lost..... its possible

The Magic fall into the category of down 3-0 so your point about being down 3-1 is null.  It's not like every team that was down 3-0 got swept.

Originally Posted by DT43

Neer feeling it.

wheres everyone at who said that they needed to trade nelson for a pure point?
why do people make knee-jerk judgments like this? if they had a pure point they wouldn't be down 3-0.

Nelson is hitting "garbage time" clutch shots in a series that is over.. he's still an inefficient and limited player.
That wasnt "garbage time", and neer is inefficient and a limited player? i only see his height being limited.

and pure point or not, the magic have been outplayed at every aspect of the game. they cant even hit open shots, what good would a pure point do for them?
THIS. I swear their first 5 3-pointers were wide open blown assignments. They made one of them.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

"I want you to hit me!" - D.Howard

LMAO
Like my man Chuck says, it is easy for him to say that KNOWING KG won't hit him. Why even act like you are going to do something out there man. Dudes fake so hard man.

that statement is conflicting as heck...

this is what KG has done his whole career trying to punk people knowing that they'll do nothing back.

dwight isn't jose calderon
And Dwight isn't Chris Childs either. He wasn't going to do #%@@.

and kg wasn't going to do $### like he always does...so whats your point?

SMH @ Vince - what a horrible showing. Jesus dropping J's on em all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by finnns2003

And Dwight isn't Chris Childs either. He wasn't going to do #%@@.

and kg wasn't going to do $### like he always does...so whats your point?
That neither player was going to do anything, note the 'either'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

when a team is down 3-0 all likely hood they will lose in fact they have all lost

when a team is down 3-1 they have not always lost..... its possible

The Magic fall into the category of down 3-0 so your point about being down 3-1 is null.  It's not like every team that was down 3-0 got swept.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guy really thought he had something

Back
Top Bottom