Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

I know where Dwight's going after this one.
DWIGHT-HOWARD-MCDONALDS-PICTURES-PHOTOS.jpg

A @!$%@ need a happy meal.
smh.gif

Magic need to make adjustments if they want to make this a series. Stan van is the man so I'm sure game 2 will be more competitive than this. This game has been all Boston from the tipoff

Seriously.

Who on the Magic has HEART?.......(I see VC trying)

Forget the score, they look dead out there.

never though i'd ever say this...but dwight looking like an under sized center right now...

both sheed and garnett are the same height as dude if not taller...

carter playing his heart out and the rest of his team is quitting on him.

laugh.gif
@ Sheed's face

Refs ain't got nothing to do with this #$+ whoopin'. C's are playing
eek.gif
defense.

Dwight is looking extra fragile out there, Gortat needs to be out there.

Oh lord, they even got Paulina talking $%%# now "$*%$ is wrong with yall"

Dwight Howard looks pathetic on offense. Does he have any moves?

Where has Lewis been all game?

Call me crazy, but if the Magic step it up, they've got a chance to come back with this lineup:

Gortat
Lewis
Carter
Pietrus
Nelson

How is that a foul on gortat? he jumped straight up in the air. So basically what they're saying is you can't even jump with someone.

Yeah Dwight playing soft this game, is he ever going to develop his post game? Its sad when this is the best center in the L, and I like Dwight but Centers used to be so much more polished.

Rasheed.
laugh.gif

the Celtics are playing really good since the start of the playoffs. everybody was writing them off saying they are too old but when its playoff time its all about matchups. at the end of the day you cant deny this team. they have one of the greatest 3 pt shooters in history, a top SF in the league along with PF and a PG whose confidence level is at an all time. along with their role players they have a good chance at winning the nba title. they have this killer instinct that i think ORL lacks

Magic finally facing adversity. i dont see them coming back 20 down, so game 1 goes to BOS. They can still win this series, but theyre gonna have to change up their game plan.

Whats the all time record when a team wins gm 1 of a series?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
I do NOT want him anywhere near my favorite team when he becomes a free agent. Magic need to step it up.
he has a bad game and dudes lose they damn mind and go waay to far

are we playing the Orlando Magic or the Cleveland Cavaliers???... damn, didn't think it would be so easy so far

laugh.gif
The boy wallace doesn't care. Son was still holding howards arm after the foul. Hopefully this wakes howard up. big baby with the flop
smh.gif

Dwight Howard is letting them get under his skin, but damn some of these calls are suspect. I'm not talking about the ones on Dwight either
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom