Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Wow That JUST missed Nelson
laugh.gif

with the celtics playing as great as they are, and dwight playing as horribly as he is (offensively) .. for this game to still be well within orlandos reach im not worried about this series. might lose this game but i still see the magic taking it in 5 or 6.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
I do NOT want him anywhere near my favorite team when he becomes a free agent. Magic need to step it up.
he has a bad game and dudes lose they damn mind and go waay to far
and this is why that statement was so dumb

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
I do NOT want him anywhere near my favorite team when he becomes a free agent. Magic need to step it up.
he has a bad game and dudes lose they damn mind and go waay to far
and this is why that statement was so dumb

indifferent.gif
 you're actin like Dwight single handedly brought the magic back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

No foul on that Dwight put back?
Like I said earlier, refs need to open up their eyes. You give a top defense the "let them play" pass and this is the end result. Clear hacks been getting overlooked all game. Threw Orlando off balance and they never recovered.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

with the celtics playing as great as they are, and dwight playing as horribly as he is (offensively) .. for this game to still be well within orlandos reach im not worried about this series. might lose this game but i still see the magic taking it in 5 or 6.
phil-jackson.jpg

Man, its only one game but damn Orlando looked bad out there today. Howard was horrible.

We will see what happens next game...

Orlando was getting blown out but they cut it real close at the end so they should keep their heads up...

I expect more game sliek this (close at the end) in this series, no doubt.

Good game by VC...

Orlando finally played a team that can play defense and has talent. This should be a very good series, but I think Howard will look like he did against Charlotte, rather than Atlanta in this series.

Back
Top Bottom