Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

celtics this year are
sick.gif

So D12 gotta shoot and get his own rebounds.

Rashard get yo 6' 10'' @zz on the boards.

Boston has an answer for every Orlando run....Big Baby (I want to be known as Uno Uno) Davis with the reverse...smh...

Originally Posted by franchise3

These dudes not even looking to pass the rock to Dwight in the post anymore
laugh.gif
As soon as you say that every play goes into Dwight in the post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

next game they need to put either lewis or pietrus on pierce.
finally magic try to make a run.
Lewis? 6'10 Lewis on Pierce?  He would get smoked.  Pietrus should get more minutes, Barnes is definitely hurting with his back.

The Magic have still kept it close, but the Celtics aren't just going to roll over so I'm surprised if they pull out a comeback. 

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Wheres Vince
um he was carrying the team when no one else could score, he's got 20.

Perkins is just strong enough to not let Dwight bully his way into the paint. Dwight can't do anything productive past 7 ft from the basket.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Both teams appear to be a little rattled. The Magic seem to be the better team (they are stacked), but they can't get their rythm; almost like they're scared to play out there. Boston is being boston. C's fans, don't get to used to this lead, Magic are going to come back... Quote me.
I'm no C's fan but I wanted to make sure this didnt get lost in the shuffle...

Down to 5 now
eek.gif

They have to be prepared for Boston defensivly these next couple possessions, they won't go out that easy.

What the hell was Rondo doing on the last two offensive possessions?

I got to admit.

I thought JJ Reddick would be done & out of the league by now
laugh.gif

But he's improved and I'd rather have him than Sasha Vujacic on the Lakers right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom