Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

KG gettin his brickbreaker on in the paint then acting like it's all good.
laugh.gif

That Nelson chasedown wasn't flagrant. He built up a head of steam but Nate beat him to it.

Funny watchin Perkins have a foul called against and not $+*!% at all.  Never seen that before.  Even if he completely takes someone out and it's an obvious foul, that dude is always *****ing at the refs.  I think that's the only reason I hate him.  Dude needs to always play like he can't afford a T, and maybe he wouldn't be on Pierce's level of douchiness.

roll.gif
 at the video of KG hitting Dwight. Someone was telling me about it, because I missed the first few minutes of the game.

garnett might as well been throwing punches with his fists. in no way was that even remotely close to anything acceptable on the court. dude should be out of the game for that nonsense

KG is senile. As a ref, how could you stand there and watch him do that bs twice, and not T it up.

Eddie Rush was throwing out techs like it was nothing.

This inconsistency is either rooted in corruption, or the product in ineffective training.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Flagrant? Really now?? Heading to the gym - no point in watching this.

Yea, but if you intentionally punch someone's arm twice right in front of a ref it's only a PF.  +%%# is ridiculous.

Refs is on that @#@*%*+$ tonight
laugh.gif
but last game was called fairly, right? corny.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Looks turrible for Orlando right now, had to cut it to under 10 by half like Stan said.
Hardly.

Both teams are prone to go on runs and give up huge leads.  Orlando can make 3's in a hurry, all it takes is a couple bad defensive plays by Boston and the game is a few points.  It works on the flip side though, if Orlando lets Nate or anyone else go on a run like that, I don't think they can come back.

These ref have some problems, Kg should have gotten T'ed up for that crap
smh.gif
.  I know see why y'all hate him so much. Let's see him try that crap with Artest in the finals. That was not a flagrant at all on Jameer.
eek.gif
Nate working for another contract next season. And SVG "where is bass at man?"

Back
Top Bottom