Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

I can see D12 just storming off the court after this game/series is over ala Bron
laugh.gif

Everytime I watch a celtics game i get an even deeper "dislike" for KG, Paul Pierce, and Perkins....I just want someone to hit KG to see what he "really" does, pierce to be exposed for his fake fouls, and perkins to be exposed to show how garbage he really is.

on another note

Jesus Shuttelesworth is still one of my favs and Rondo is becoming a really good point guard

discuss

Dwight going back down the floor like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahh i just yammed that on you guys.

Oh dang we still down 18..?

OMG NOW THE REFS ARE GOING FOR BOSTON!!! THEY WERE JUST GOING FOR ORLANDO!!!??? WTH?! THIS IS SOOOOOOO RIGGED!!!

not.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

OMG NOW THE REFS ARE GOING FOR BOSTON!!! THEY WERE JUST GOING FOR ORLANDO!!!??? WTH?! THIS IS SOOOOOOO RIGGED!!!

not.

looks like TIM was right, NBA = dirtiest pro league in the country..but we played like $+%+ anyway, so that probably helped.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame him becausw it's clear tgat the Celtics aren't a likeable bunch, bit it would look bad regardless.

Vincent looks horrible out there.

Can't believe the skill level of this Boston team.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

So who would be a better match-up for the Celtics, Suns or Lakers? Honest question.
I think Boston would force the Suns to play their style of basketball, meaning Boston would do very well.

At this point, I just want to see Howard yam it on Pierce.

Should've elevated off the pass on that last foul. Could've been a facial.

Back
Top Bottom