OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Who else saw that one dude going for the ball in the pavilion pushing the dude and making all his food fall
roll.gif
I saw that too, dude with the food couldn't decide whether to let go of the food or go for the ball.  I would've dumped the food since it's the AYCE Pavilion.
165801_giants_dodgers_baseball.jpg

laugh.gif

Looks like Belliard is playing the final 2 games. I'll be score watching on the phone, hopefully the Dodgers continue their hot hitting and Haeger can go deep into this one.

Have a good day fellas.

Them garlic fries are #%%*%@$ nasty, I'm still trying to wash the taste out

and poor giant fans on the top rows, they had no chance walking up them steps

got a baseball last night, guess dude was a season ticket holder or just been nice got a foul ball and gave it to us

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Them garlic fries are #%%*%@$ nasty, I'm still trying to wash the taste out

even though they smell and you pay for it after consuming, garlic fries are crack in potato form.

nothing better then a dodger dog, garlic fries, and a cold one
pimp.gif

How the hell do you guys watch this Haeger dude pitch every fifth day? If I was a Dodgers fan, there would be no way I go to a game he is scheduled to start.

Matt Kemp gets the WORST reads in the outfield. I know he is super athletic and it can make up for his poor reads at times....but maaaaan. This guy is NOT a gold glover.
*EDIT* - The announcers just compared Kemp's defense to Andruw Jones' defense.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Matt Kemp gets the WORST reads in the outfield. I know he is super athletic and it can make up for his poor reads at times....but maaaaan. This guy is NOT a gold glover.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These guys assessment isn't even out of line
smh.gif

It's the Derek Jeter complex, play out of position so you need to make amazing plays to recuperate = gold gloves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These guys assessment isn't even out of line
smh.gif

It's the Derek Jeter complex, play out of position so you need to make amazing plays to recuperate = gold gloves
smh.gif

Wait....so are you saying the comparison is justified?

Si
indifferent.gif
 (
laugh.gif
)
I know Andruw Jones is a touchy subject for you guys, and I cant wait to see your responses to what I am going to say, but Andruw was one of the best if not the best CF in the past 20 years.  In my eyes, defensively, he was better than Griffey.  

Anyways onto Druw versus Kemp......Druw used to get incredible reads along with his athleticism.  Kemp gets awful reads but his speed and athleticism often times make up for it.  I tell you one thing, there hasnt been a period of time in his career that Druw has looked as foolish as Kemp has early on this season. 

Wait, wait. I guess we got our signals crossed.

I toss Kemp more into the DJ2 pot than the AJ25.

Kemp %$$%@ up, therefore has endless highlight reel catches ala Jeter, unlike Andruw who had amazing reads and MADE the highlights because he put on the afterburners to compliment his skills.

I tell you one thing, there hasnt been a period of time in his career that Druw has looked as foolish as Kemp has early on this season. 
you obviously didnt see the fat andruw jones play for the dodgers in 08
laugh.gif

Even when he was huge and out of shape, he could still get good reads on balls......plus even in those fat years, I dont remember him bobbling balls and what not.

Even when he was huge and out of shape, he could still get good reads on balls......plus even in those fat years, I dont remember him bobbling balls and what not.
what was the point of him getting a good read if he had no range?
grin.gif

LOL why is there useless chatter going on about that bum Andruw Jones?

Joe Torre was smart giving the regulars the day off yesterday - cause the team had no shot with Timmy out there. Also giving Haeger the ball back when he pitched relief a couple days ago in that marathon D'back game ... Torre with the take the win and we'll play again Sunday
laugh.gif

I'm glad I didn't watch the game yesterday.

Kershaw needs to throw strikes, it's getting tiring watching him pitch around everyone.

The elephant in the room needs to be addressed soon, this starting pitching is embarrassing especially with our offense doing their best to keep us in games.

Russ Ortiz DFA, Jon Link called up. Link has some good stuff (was part of the Pierre trade).

Furcal, SS
Martin, C
Ethier, RF
Kemp, CF
Blake, 3B
Belliard, 1B
Johnson, LF
Carroll, 2B
Kershaw, P

Back
Top Bottom