OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

any chance they sell 50000 mini plans so there are no individual tickets to release?
i would guess that almost every season ticket holder is gonna buy extras, but theyre limited to 4 i believe.
i see the the dodgers releasing tix the week, similar to opening day tix
any way of getting a heads up ironman?
nerd.gif

I will give you guys a heads up if they release individual Yankee tickets. 

As of right now, they are not planning to.

I can't even do internal orders until May.  On top of that, it will be limited even for internal orders.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I will give you guys a heads up if they release individual Yankee tickets. 

As of right now, they are not planning to.

I can't even do internal orders until May.  On top of that, it will be limited even for internal orders.

*shrugs*

Ridic man...

My Yanks are here to play LAA in April, was really looking forward to the Dodger series

Ebay tix will be craaaaaaazy

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

any chance they sell 50000 mini plans so there are no individual tickets to release?
i would guess that almost every season ticket holder is gonna buy extras, but theyre limited to 4 i believe.
nerd.gif

i hope this doesn't sound stupid, but i don't get what the hype is on those yankee tickets. if you wanna see the yankees play so bad rather then pay rape stubhub prices i would just go see them play the angels since they play them for a series out here every year.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nerd.gif

i hope this doesn't sound stupid, but i don't get what the hype is on those yankee tickets. if you wanna see the yankees play so bad rather then pay rape stubhub prices i would just go see them play the angels since they play them for a series out here every year.
I don't think people want to see the Yankees.  I think people want to see the Yankees vs. the Dodgers.

I've seen a Yankee vs. Angel game, it's not the same.  I enjoyed it as a baseball fan, but I had no rooting interest.

I've always wanted to go to Fenway, but it would mean more to watch the Red Sox vs the Dodgers, than the Red Sox vs. [Insert Random Team].

Just two storied franchises with big fan bases going at it.  The last time the Yankees came to town in 2004 it was nuts.

55patch.jpg

For all you jersey nerds, it looks like they might go with the patch for the entire season.  The cool base w/ the patch is already on sale, so if they see $$$ opportunities, they might go with it for the entire year instead of when they play the Yankees/Mets.

PS- Damn, you guys are quick with posting that Ethier pic.  The dude that places the order just showed it to me yesterday when he received the email.

It looks good.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nerd.gif

I don't think people want to see the Yankees.  I think people want to see the Yankees vs. the Dodgers.

I've seen a Yankee vs. Angel game, it's not the same.  I enjoyed it as a baseball fan, but I had no rooting interest.

I've always wanted to go to Fenway, but it would mean more to watch the Red Sox vs the Dodgers, than the Red Sox vs. [Insert Random Team].

Just two storied franchises with big fan bases going at it.  The last time the Yankees came to town in 2004 it was nuts.

55patch.jpg

For all you jersey nerds, it looks like they might go with the patch for the entire season.  The cool base w/ the patch is already on sale, so if they see $$$ opportunities, they might go with it for the entire year instead of when they play the Yankees/Mets.

PS- Damn, you guys are quick with posting that Ethier pic.  The dude that places the order just showed it to me yesterday when he received the email.

It looks good.

Thats exactly why its a big deal to us Yankee fans

We never play you guys...
Playing Joe for the first time as manager of Dodgers

And we only play the Angels once this year, and very early, April this year.

All in all I will be paying those stubhub/ebay tickets or ask one of my LAD friends who have season tickets to take me...

How do you think Yankee fans will be treated?? Hopefully not like SF fans, Ive been to a few of those games
roll.gif

Wanted to take my lil sister...

yankee fans have more bragging rights/cockiness than giants fan so i see a whooooooooole lot of *@$! talkin going on between fans. LAPD is gonna be out in full force

i agree with ironman on that angels yankees thing. i saw them play in anaheim in 2002 and was amazed how the yankee fans were pushing around the angel fans the entire night. it was pretty entertaining. i dont think there will be a conflict-free part of dodger stadium for that entire series. should be fun. call me cincoseisdos but i'd hand over a lot of money for tickets to that series.

I got lucky in 2004, a group of friends went and they had an extra ticket.

I didn't buy tickets 'cause I didn't get them the first day of ticket sales and at the time reseller prices were too much for a broke college student that spent most of his extra income on shoes,
laugh.gif

sexiest bobblehead ive ever seen.
I don't see the Kemp x Ethier in this bobble that Mr J is talking about.

It looks like Andre, with the dark hair, bushy eyebrows, five o' clock shadow and all the other minor details.  It's well made.

i saw the pic on my phone and his face looked a lil dark and with the beard, it reminded me of kemp

i saw the pic on my phone and his face looked a lil dark and with the beard, it reminded me of kemp

I definitely see what you're saying though. Maybe it's because both of them always have a beard, who knows.

Yup I do see the Kemp x Ethier resemblence.

MrJ you still at Vegas? I just got here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

How do you think Yankee fans will be treated?? Hopefully not like SF fans, Ive been to a few of those games
roll.gif

i doubt it will be as bad, tickets are going to be at a premium and with dudes paying $50 and more for the tickets i doubt their going to act up to much and risk getting kicked out and the stadium should most likely not have as many cholos that weekend to since tickets will be harder to come by
laugh.gif

i've had it bad going to games with my mets stuff on though,  some dudes take it a little bit to seriously,  i could see joking around back and forth and talkin baseball throughout the game but to actually want to fight someone you never met and have no real problems with over a baseball jersey is just silly.

iron man i get what your saying now though about the two teams, especially since the dodgers have a bigger fan base then the angels and the fact they don't play eachother much. suprised the two teams haven't played in yankee stadium since game 6 of the 1981 world series. this is the 13th season of interleague play and teams started rotating interleague play so that every team plays everyone once every few years or so but the dodgers haven't played in yankee stadium yet.

that patch looks nice, i seen someone posted it on jerseycentral a few weeks back, if ptf sports on ebay lists more blank dodger authentics i might have to get one and get the patch as well.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Yup I do see the Kemp x Ethier resemblence.

MrJ you still at Vegas? I just got here
pimp.gif

Nah, I was there last week 4 valentines day. Where you staying at?

Ethier bobblehead is on point.

I'm going to pretty much every giveaway so I can get some free stuff 

If the Dodgers actually paid for giveaways, I'm sure we would have none this year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I can watch the Yankee series from the comfort of my own home, but I still want to go to Boston. 
nerd.gif

Ahh that's right you went for Vdays.

My bro got us free rooms @ Caesars Palace.

Its pretty gloomy and cold, but i'd take this over summer in Vegas any day.

Damn though man the grubbin has been too insane
smh.gif

If you guys go check out: Hot n Juicy Crawfish (sorta like boiling crab
pimp.gif
), Hash a Go Go?, M Resort buffet ($22 over 200+ items and you get unlimited beer and wine
eek.gif
), Boston Pizza (Best pizza and wings), Pops Cheesesteaks (as legit in Philly they say).

Man its a wrap, I haven't even touched the tables yet.

pimp.gif
), Hash a Go Go?, M Resort buffet ($22 over 200+ items and you get unlimited beer and wine
eek.gif
), Boston Pizza (Best pizza and wings), Pops Cheesesteaks (as legit in Philly they say).

Man its a wrap, I haven't even touched the tables yet.

Might hit up this M Resort Buffet you speak of.

I'm going April 1-4.

How did you score free rooms?
nerd.gif

How did you score free rooms?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
)

is that the place that came out in man vs food?  If so that looks
pimp.gif