**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I rather leave the point guard situation as it is. There isnt any FA that really pops out at me.

Now, either Stat, or AR has to play the 5. you cant have Turiaf all the way in the back there.

I rather leave the point guard situation as it is. There isnt any FA that really pops out at me.

Now, either Stat, or AR has to play the 5. you cant have Turiaf all the way in the back there.

To the people hyping up Melo next year in a Knicks Uni, please stop. It most likely won't happen, so stop getting yours and everyone's hopes up. Not worth it, if it happens it happens... nothing to look too deeply into. I'm tired of these 'maybes' this organization has offered for the last 10 years and to always be let down, so lets just take it easy from here on out and maybe we' can actually enjoy our seasons without any distractions of 'big name' players jumping ship to play with the Knicks. Good luck to us this year and i'll see you all when the season starts.

To the people hyping up Melo next year in a Knicks Uni, please stop. It most likely won't happen, so stop getting yours and everyone's hopes up. Not worth it, if it happens it happens... nothing to look too deeply into. I'm tired of these 'maybes' this organization has offered for the last 10 years and to always be let down, so lets just take it easy from here on out and maybe we' can actually enjoy our seasons without any distractions of 'big name' players jumping ship to play with the Knicks. Good luck to us this year and i'll see you all when the season starts.

close to signing Felton.

I like it. (as long as we didn't over pay)

stretches out the depth of this team and he is a quality starter.

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
AR
Amare

Douglas
Walker
Turiaf
Azubukie
Curry
Rautins
Fields

not terrible.

close to signing Felton.

I like it. (as long as we didn't over pay)

stretches out the depth of this team and he is a quality starter.

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
AR
Amare

Douglas
Walker
Turiaf
Azubukie
Curry
Rautins
Fields

not terrible.

with Curry coming off the books and actually having attractive trade pieces, a max FA or acquiring someone through a S&T will still be an option throughout the next year.

with Curry coming off the books and actually having attractive trade pieces, a max FA or acquiring someone through a S&T will still be an option throughout the next year.

I guess out of the 2, Id rather have Felton.  [ Shrugs ]

Its sorta like having the choice of eating %@%! or drinking piss ... Id rather drink the piss.

Its sorta like having the choice of eating %@%! or drinking piss ... Id rather drink the piss.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

ughhhhh, das nastyyy! agree though, good way to put it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

ughhhhh, das nastyyy! agree though, good way to put it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him.
longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

Originally Posted by MrONegative

City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him.
longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

im all for optimism but if you guys think our current roster is better then MIL ur bugging, they got a solid team id say there right there with ATL for the 5/6, BOS/ORL/MIA CHI MIL/ATL, we would be fighting for the 7-8th seed only team i see to get past is the bobcats which shouldn't be hard, but either way to secure or fight for the 5/6 seed we need to make some moves, which im hoping is in the works.

im all for optimism but if you guys think our current roster is better then MIL ur bugging, they got a solid team id say there right there with ATL for the 5/6, BOS/ORL/MIA CHI MIL/ATL, we would be fighting for the 7-8th seed only team i see to get past is the bobcats which shouldn't be hard, but either way to secure or fight for the 5/6 seed we need to make some moves, which im hoping is in the works.

I like Raymond Felton, but I hope the Knicks don't overpay this player.

I like Raymond Felton, but I hope the Knicks don't overpay this player.

City: Southampton, Pa.
Name: Steve L

On ESPN last night, they were wondering what the new nickname for the new trio of free agents in Miami should be. I vote for ...

1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling That's Never Called
2. The Fly Girls3. The Unholy Trinity4. Florida's Second Best NBA Teamand my personal favorite ...5. The Nazgul
The Nazgul were the characters in Lord of the Rings that were former kings who turned into demons that were constantly chasing the ring. It completely consumed them and robbed them of their humanity. I think this sums up the situation in Miami.

That's some slick %+**.

City: Southampton, Pa.
Name: Steve L

On ESPN last night, they were wondering what the new nickname for the new trio of free agents in Miami should be. I vote for ...

1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling That's Never Called
2. The Fly Girls3. The Unholy Trinity4. Florida's Second Best NBA Teamand my personal favorite ...5. The Nazgul
The Nazgul were the characters in Lord of the Rings that were former kings who turned into demons that were constantly chasing the ring. It completely consumed them and robbed them of their humanity. I think this sums up the situation in Miami.

That's some slick %+**.

The Nazgul - It suits the new trio of Miami. Pat Riley is the Sauron.

Back
Top Bottom