**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

The Nazgul - It suits the new trio of Miami. Pat Riley is the Sauron.

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

im all for optimism but if you guys think our current roster is better then MIL ur bugging, they got a solid team id say there right there with ATL for the 5/6, BOS/ORL/MIA CHI MIL/ATL, we would be fighting for the 7-8th seed only team i see to get past is the bobcats which shouldn't be hard, but either way to secure or fight for the 5/6 seed we need to make some moves, which im hoping is in the works.
i think our starting five is not that good.

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

im all for optimism but if you guys think our current roster is better then MIL ur bugging, they got a solid team id say there right there with ATL for the 5/6, BOS/ORL/MIA CHI MIL/ATL, we would be fighting for the 7-8th seed only team i see to get past is the bobcats which shouldn't be hard, but either way to secure or fight for the 5/6 seed we need to make some moves, which im hoping is in the works.
i think our starting five is not that good.

I just like calling them Ginger (Wade) Mary Anne (______) and Gilligan (Bosh).
laugh.gif

MrONegative wrote:
City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him. I want Kobe Bryant (yes, Kobe!) to destroy him so badly every time they play that he loses confidence Rick Ankiel style. I want him to lose in the first round and then break his leg in the off season, only to see Wade and Bosh win without him (and have him screw up the chemistry when he comes back). I want him to join the French World Cup soccer team. I want him to go into the stands and attack a child in a wheelchair. I want it to come out that he was point shaving. I want Cleveland fans to throw urine water balloons at him. I want Castro to annex Miami. I want Florida income taxes to spike to 73%. I want the Bulls to beat the Heat by 50 points every time they play. And I want LeBron's father to come out of the woodwork and say "You've brought shame on me and our family." This has moved me from the NBA fence to a die-hard Premier League fan. Goodbye NBA!

I thought I was salty...cot-damn.
smh.gif

Ethered, and I'm a Heat fan.

MrONegative wrote:
City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him. I want Kobe Bryant (yes, Kobe!) to destroy him so badly every time they play that he loses confidence Rick Ankiel style. I want him to lose in the first round and then break his leg in the off season, only to see Wade and Bosh win without him (and have him screw up the chemistry when he comes back). I want him to join the French World Cup soccer team. I want him to go into the stands and attack a child in a wheelchair. I want it to come out that he was point shaving. I want Cleveland fans to throw urine water balloons at him. I want Castro to annex Miami. I want Florida income taxes to spike to 73%. I want the Bulls to beat the Heat by 50 points every time they play. And I want LeBron's father to come out of the woodwork and say "You've brought shame on me and our family." This has moved me from the NBA fence to a die-hard Premier League fan. Goodbye NBA!

I thought I was salty...cot-damn.
smh.gif

Ethered, and I'm a Heat fan.

Brandon Tierney said he has an 'impeccable' source who says the Knicks will be 'stunned' if Melo is not in the Garden for opening night.

I'm done with sources. but take it for what it is. We do have assets now at least.

Brandon Tierney said he has an 'impeccable' source who says the Knicks will be 'stunned' if Melo is not in the Garden for opening night.

I'm done with sources. but take it for what it is. We do have assets now at least.

i really like felton. dude has put up 14 and 7 type numbers in an offense not really suited for him. dantoni will let him run like he did in carolina.

i really like felton. dude has put up 14 and 7 type numbers in an offense not really suited for him. dantoni will let him run like he did in carolina.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ot1z6r.jpg

Unless the word 'Knicks' is in Melo's wedding vows. I'm gonna sit tight.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ot1z6r.jpg

Unless the word 'Knicks' is in Melo's wedding vows. I'm gonna sit tight.

probably a million a year too much. But I can accept it, bad market for PG's, so he was gona get a little bit more than he deserved.

probably a million a year too much. But I can accept it, bad market for PG's, so he was gona get a little bit more than he deserved.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

City: Southampton, Pa.
Name: Steve L

On ESPN last night, they were wondering what the new nickname for the new trio of free agents in Miami should be. I vote for ...

1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling That's Never Called
2. The Fly Girls3. The Unholy Trinity4. Florida's Second Best NBA Teamand my personal favorite ...5. The Nazgul
The Nazgul were the characters in Lord of the Rings that were former kings who turned into demons that were constantly chasing the ring. It completely consumed them and robbed them of their humanity. I think this sums up the situation in Miami.

That's some slick %+**.
eek.gif
I like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

City: Southampton, Pa.
Name: Steve L

On ESPN last night, they were wondering what the new nickname for the new trio of free agents in Miami should be. I vote for ...

1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling That's Never Called
2. The Fly Girls3. The Unholy Trinity4. Florida's Second Best NBA Teamand my personal favorite ...5. The Nazgul
The Nazgul were the characters in Lord of the Rings that were former kings who turned into demons that were constantly chasing the ring. It completely consumed them and robbed them of their humanity. I think this sums up the situation in Miami.

That's some slick %+**.
eek.gif
I like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

this season is not gonna be exciting at all.
Yea...we kinda lost all our last holdout flashy scorers in Naterob and No sHarrington. We lost all our ballhogs. It's less exciting than a ______ led team, but still. I'm hyped.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

this season is not gonna be exciting at all.
Yea...we kinda lost all our last holdout flashy scorers in Naterob and No sHarrington. We lost all our ballhogs. It's less exciting than a ______ led team, but still. I'm hyped.

Back
Top Bottom