**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Once the trade is official today, Anthony Randolph is expected to join the Knicks in Las Vegas, but won't play in the summer league.
Kelenna Azubuike is still recovering from a torn patella in his knee, suffered early last season, but should be ready for training camp.

@mcrivers Very tall lineup, potentially. Could go Gallo at 2, Chandler 3, Randolph 4 and Amar'e 5. But don't forget Eddy Curry.

Douglas-Gallo-Chandler-Randolph-Amare

Chandler-Gallo-Randolph-Amare-Curry ? (Assuming Curry is motivated in his contract yr)

@KnicksHeadCoach From what I'm hearing, Carmelo situation on backburner for Knicks. Have to see what he winds up doing with the extension.

i want in on the list!

this is going to be a much grittier knicks team, we arent going to back down from anybody. %@!% miami

i want in on the list!

this is going to be a much grittier knicks team, we arent going to back down from anybody. %@!% miami

Once the trade is official today, Anthony Randolph is expected to join the Knicks in Las Vegas, but won't play in the summer league.
Kelenna Azubuike is still recovering from a torn patella in his knee, suffered early last season, but should be ready for training camp.

@mcrivers Very tall lineup, potentially. Could go Gallo at 2, Chandler 3, Randolph 4 and Amar'e 5. But don't forget Eddy Curry.

Douglas-Gallo-Chandler-Randolph-Amare

Chandler-Gallo-Randolph-Amare-Curry ? (Assuming Curry is motivated in his contract yr)

@KnicksHeadCoach From what I'm hearing, Carmelo situation on backburner for Knicks. Have to see what he winds up doing with the extension.

Originally Posted by Digger85

i want in on the list!

and this is going to be a much grittier knicks team, and we arent going to back down from anybody. #%%! miami

Word.. I think this could be a aggressive/ fast break team

6 seed.. What do yall think?

i want in on the list!

and this is going to be a much grittier knicks team, and we arent going to back down from anybody. #%%! miami

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

i want in on the list!

6 is pretty reasonable , but if we make a move for a pg, who knows. thing is, our bench is going to be pretty damn solid too

i want in on the list!

6 is pretty reasonable , but if we make a move for a pg, who knows. thing is, our bench is going to be pretty damn solid too

I'm not trying to look like GS with some haphazard lineups out there. And perhaps a playoff berth due to a jolt of energy from the incoming players combined with Gallo's development.

Douglas-Chandler-Gallo-Amar'e-Jordan it has to be. Curry is done, his goose is cooked & Amar'e will get eaten alive at the 5, playing Dwight at least. We can't have him in foul trouble for his "defense."

i want in on the list!

Very possible
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

i want in on the list!

Very possible
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not trying to look like GS with some haphazard lineups out there. And perhaps a playoff berth due to a jolt of energy from the incoming players combined with Gallo's development.

Douglas-Chandler-Gallo-Amar'e-Jordan it has to be. Curry is done, his goose is cooked & Amar'e will get eaten alive at the 5, playing Dwight at least. We can't have him in foul trouble for his "defense."

Throwing him out there would be a better picture than seeing Curry walk into a phantom injury.

Really though, I just don't want to see Curry in a Knicks uniform.

Throwing him out there would be a better picture than seeing Curry walk into a phantom injury.

Really though, I just don't want to see Curry in a Knicks uniform.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

We'll be fighting for the 8th seed, 7th at best.
I agree with this. While we may be in the east, this team still has a way to go.

And I honestly don't think Chandler is gonna be here any longer. They'll probably try to ship him out with whoever else for a PG, preferably Parker. Not sure if the Spurs would bite on that though.

My sig is a joke, so y'all may not take me seriously anyway, but I think the Lebron talk should just all be put in the past.

I grew up a Knicks fan, went to college in SC so I never had a chance to keep up with the Knicks and the NBA in general, then after the Ewing trade, I stopped paying attention altogether. I just don't watch the NBA anymore at all, I prefer college basketball, but if there's a team I pull for it's the Knicks. I don't need, want or expect to be added to any fan list, but if anything, NOT getting Lebron makes me want Knicks fans at least be able to see the team back to where it needs to be. You're a passionate bunch and I hope things keep heading in the right direction.

Good luck, I'll be paying attention.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

We'll be fighting for the 8th seed, 7th at best.
I agree with this. While we may be in the east, this team still has a way to go.

And I honestly don't think Chandler is gonna be here any longer. They'll probably try to ship him out with whoever else for a PG, preferably Parker. Not sure if the Spurs would bite on that though.

My sig is a joke, so y'all may not take me seriously anyway, but I think the Lebron talk should just all be put in the past.

I grew up a Knicks fan, went to college in SC so I never had a chance to keep up with the Knicks and the NBA in general, then after the Ewing trade, I stopped paying attention altogether. I just don't watch the NBA anymore at all, I prefer college basketball, but if there's a team I pull for it's the Knicks. I don't need, want or expect to be added to any fan list, but if anything, NOT getting Lebron makes me want Knicks fans at least be able to see the team back to where it needs to be. You're a passionate bunch and I hope things keep heading in the right direction.

Good luck, I'll be paying attention.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So

(Maybe Barron)

5 - Jordan - - - - - - Curry / (Maybe Barron)
4 - Amare - - - - - - Randolph / Turiaf
3 - Gallo - - - - - - - Azubuike / Fields
2 - Chandler - - - - -Walker /
1 - Douglas - - - - - Rautins /

Milwaukee got Cory Maggeate & CDR
Nets got Outlaw & maybe Tyrus Thomas
We got Amare, Randolph, Azu, Turiafs

I think we're better than Nets & Milwaukee.. IDK about Bobcats.

Ill stick with 6,

1 - MIA
2 - ORL
3 - BOS
4 - CHI
5 - CHA
6 - NY
7 - NJ
8 - Milwaukee

Back
Top Bottom