**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Will needs to be moved for another shooter. I could see Randolph being a trade chip for Melo, by the way.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

what about deron williams? isnt he free 2011?
He's signed thru the '11-'12 season unless he can opt out.

Only way the Knicks have assets is if the Nuggets are willing to trade Melo for a bunch of guys that altogether don't add up to equal quality but who knows maybe that's what the Denver brass told them "Come back when you got better players we can work something out since it looks like Melo aint coming back."

I'm so-so on Felton. I wanted Luke on the team but we'll see.

what about deron williams? isnt he free 2011?
He's signed thru the '11-'12 season unless he can opt out.

Only way the Knicks have assets is if the Nuggets are willing to trade Melo for a bunch of guys that altogether don't add up to equal quality but who knows maybe that's what the Denver brass told them "Come back when you got better players we can work something out since it looks like Melo aint coming back."

I'm so-so on Felton. I wanted Luke on the team but we'll see.

Felton is a good fit for y'all.

Steady PG, with a decent shot and a lot of speed.

Now if he works on his decision making under Coach D'Antoni, he'll be a pretty good player imo. He showed flashes in Charlotte. Hope he realizes his potential in NYC

Felton is a good fit for y'all.

Steady PG, with a decent shot and a lot of speed.

Now if he works on his decision making under Coach D'Antoni, he'll be a pretty good player imo. He showed flashes in Charlotte. Hope he realizes his potential in NYC

I'm hating the rumor that the Powderpuff boys are all putting in opt-out clauses after their 3rd year, in case the Knicks/Nets/Bulls are ready to take them then.
Sounds like the plan was, since all of these teams are gonna take a couple years to get to 'with me we win right now' status, then they might as well play together and get 2 or 3 titles while they wait.

If that's true, that's disgusting.

I'm hating the rumor that the Powderpuff boys are all putting in opt-out clauses after their 3rd year, in case the Knicks/Nets/Bulls are ready to take them then.
Sounds like the plan was, since all of these teams are gonna take a couple years to get to 'with me we win right now' status, then they might as well play together and get 2 or 3 titles while they wait.

If that's true, that's disgusting.

Gice this guy a contract asap, he hustle alot, and i like his game.

[h2]Barnes Drawing Interest From Six Teams[/h2]
Jul 09, 2010 6:58 PM EST

orl_40.gif
Matt Barnes has announced via Twitter that six teams expressed interest in signing him prior Thursday night.

Barnes wrote on Friday that before LeBron James landed in Miami, the Magic, Lakers, Heat, Mavericks, Knicks and Pistons had been in contact with him.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0tEKQgNGI

orl_40.gif
Matt Barnes has announced via Twitter that six teams expressed interest in signing him prior Thursday night.

Barnes wrote on Friday that before LeBron James landed in Miami, the Magic, Lakers, Heat, Mavericks, Knicks and Pistons had been in contact with him.

3 years is better, assuming they don't give him a pay raise to compensate.

3 years is better, assuming they don't give him a pay raise to compensate.

Yo I was supposed 2 be number 77, old man Onewearz is 78!

I like the Felton deal a lot, he gets up and down and knows hiw role...

Yo I was supposed 2 be number 77, old man Onewearz is 78!

I like the Felton deal a lot, he gets up and down and knows hiw role...

orl_40.gif

Now just trade  for Baron  Davis and you  guys have the  entire 07 Warriors  roster
pimp.gif

orl_40.gif

Now just trade  for Baron  Davis and you  guys have the  entire 07 Warriors  roster
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom