**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

He's not gonna go from that role on a championship team to have that same role on a team expecting to make 6-8th place on the east.

The article said he's almost guaranteed the starting SG spot.. I hope he goes back to L.A but wateva

[h1]NBA To Reveal Marquee Games Tuesday[/h1]Jul 31, 2010 9:22 AM EST

The NBA will release its opening week and Christmas Day schedules during an television special Tuesday.

NBATV officials said Friday their network will host a program that will unveil the slate of games for "Tip-off '10," plus the Christmas and Martin Luther King Jr. holidays.

The full NBA schedule will be released on Aug. 10.

What do ya think Knicks first game will be?

He's not gonna go from that role on a championship team to have that same role on a team expecting to make 6-8th place on the east.

The article said he's almost guaranteed the starting SG spot.. I hope he goes back to L.A but wateva

[h1]NBA To Reveal Marquee Games Tuesday[/h1]Jul 31, 2010 9:22 AM EST

The NBA will release its opening week and Christmas Day schedules during an television special Tuesday.

NBATV officials said Friday their network will host a program that will unveil the slate of games for "Tip-off '10," plus the Christmas and Martin Luther King Jr. holidays.

The full NBA schedule will be released on Aug. 10.

What do ya think Knicks first game will be?

The Bulls were always trying to trade for Rudy. That's what the Rudy trade article had originally said. Bulls, Knicks, and I think two other teams.

Yall know D'antoni would throw that type of squad in the 3rd to rest starters. Shannon starting is a bad idea I'd rather have Rudy, Chandler, or Azubukie starting.

The Bulls were always trying to trade for Rudy. That's what the Rudy trade article had originally said. Bulls, Knicks, and I think two other teams.

Yall know D'antoni would throw that type of squad in the 3rd to rest starters. Shannon starting is a bad idea I'd rather have Rudy, Chandler, or Azubukie starting.

that video was VERY hard to watch but also very funny...

The part had me laughing hardest was when Zeke said to not go near the rim.
and when Nate did the bounce pass to himself for the dunk and missed!
Malik Rose bum %%* with the airball

Eddy Curry slappin Rondo in the back like he was smackin the padding behind the rim.
Larry Brown throwing Steph on the floor
laugh.gif

that video was VERY hard to watch but also very funny...

The part had me laughing hardest was when Zeke said to not go near the rim.
and when Nate did the bounce pass to himself for the dunk and missed!
Malik Rose bum %%* with the airball

Eddy Curry slappin Rondo in the back like he was smackin the padding behind the rim.
Larry Brown throwing Steph on the floor
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That was really bad. So many funny/pathetic moments.

They should've showed some bad times with the Scott Layden era as well.

laugh.gif
That was really bad. So many funny/pathetic moments.

They should've showed some bad times with the Scott Layden era as well.

When the %@#$ did this become Shannon Brown? We already got our dunker, if it's like that, let's get Rudy.

When the %@#$ did this become Shannon Brown? We already got our dunker, if it's like that, let's get Rudy.

How about nay to both Shannon & Rudy?

If we are aching for a PG/SG, it would have been nice to see Sergio back. He'd be an almost perfect backup guard in _'Antoni's system.

How about nay to both Shannon & Rudy?

If we are aching for a PG/SG, it would have been nice to see Sergio back. He'd be an almost perfect backup guard in _'Antoni's system.

I dont see any point in Rudy (although i really like his game) with both Gallo and Rautins here. We have more then enough shooters.

And, am i the only one feeling weird seeing an empty knicks offseason title?
laugh.gif

I dont see any point in Rudy (although i really like his game) with both Gallo and Rautins here. We have more then enough shooters.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
at the vids...
smh.gif
re-opened some old wounds though

Steph and Isaiah have some of the funniest body language

roll.gif
at the vids...
smh.gif
re-opened some old wounds though

Steph and Isaiah have some of the funniest body language

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
Azubuike's knee injury is serious and we don't know if he'll be the same and Rautins hasn't showed much at all so far. Last thing we need to is to have an unproven 2nd round rookie that's been shooting crap in the summer leagues (I know, it's the summer league, but Rautins was horrible) to be our 2nd 3 pt shooter. Not to mention if Azubuike is still feeling the effects of the knee injury we don't have a true 2, and our only proven shooter would be Gallo, and he can't play the whole game the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom