**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

A warrant has been issued again for the arrest of Eddy Curry, this time for failure to pay in a civil case involving him having sex with a minor in 2001.

Curry failed to sign an agreement to pay the balance of a $660,000 legal settlement after he was sued for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl (he was 18 at the time). Police are going to work with Curry's attorneys to get him to turn himself in, but if that plan fails, Curry will be arrested. At this point, you have to hope he doesn't become a danger to himself, as nothing has gone his way for two years.

Source: Chicago Sun-Times

A warrant has been issued again for the arrest of Eddy Curry, this time for failure to pay in a civil case involving him having sex with a minor in 2001.

Curry failed to sign an agreement to pay the balance of a $660,000 legal settlement after he was sued for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl (he was 18 at the time). Police are going to work with Curry's attorneys to get him to turn himself in, but if that plan fails, Curry will be arrested. At this point, you have to hope he doesn't become a danger to himself, as nothing has gone his way for two years.

Source: Chicago Sun-Times

WAIT, YOU WANT TO BE A COACH?
I want to be a coach, bad. I'd love to coach the Knicks or St. John's, but I'd go anywhere. I want to coach immediately after I retire. I'd be good for a bunch of reasons. I know the little things, like how important spacing is. I also understand how to deal with players, so I'm able to coach a player like me now. I know when the problem is emotional versus selfishness.

Listen, I told my agent last off-season that if Houston doesn't want to keep me, my first choice was New York. That wasn't an option, so I said, "Let's go to Indiana."

WAIT, YOU WANT TO BE A COACH?
I want to be a coach, bad. I'd love to coach the Knicks or St. John's, but I'd go anywhere. I want to coach immediately after I retire. I'd be good for a bunch of reasons. I know the little things, like how important spacing is. I also understand how to deal with players, so I'm able to coach a player like me now. I know when the problem is emotional versus selfishness.

Listen, I told my agent last off-season that if Houston doesn't want to keep me, my first choice was New York. That wasn't an option, so I said, "Let's go to Indiana."

My avy won't change either....

edit: nvm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most likely 2 or 3 years. Not bad, he'd most likely be another trade asset.

Is it true he'd be Felton's backup if Toney is indeed traded?

Most likely 2 or 3 years. Not bad, he'd most likely be another trade asset.

Is it true he'd be Felton's backup if Toney is indeed traded?

It should be for 2 years. Maybe with an option after 1 year. Hopefully.

If that Toney for Rudy trade is what Por wants we should do it. I wouldn't mind much doing the trade for Wilson either.

If we sign Brown it really does push Toney out the door.

It should be for 2 years. Maybe with an option after 1 year. Hopefully.

If that Toney for Rudy trade is what Por wants we should do it. I wouldn't mind much doing the trade for Wilson either.

If we sign Brown it really does push Toney out the door.

I like Toney the best though. He can actually defend.

Edit:
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I don't see why the signing of Brown would push Douglas out the door.

Should still be a good amount of minutes available if Felton and Brown are the starters in the backcourt.
Felton and Brown front court would be terrible. They're both terrible shooters imo.

If anything, Chandler or Buike would start at the 2.

And, yes it definitely would push Douglas out the door. That would mean theres 3 players, splitting time at point since the wing is so overstacked (even none are real 2s), and you know coach likes his short rotations.

I like Toney the best though. He can actually defend.

Edit:
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Should still be a good amount of minutes available if Felton and Brown are the starters in the backcourt.
Felton and Brown front court would be terrible. They're both terrible shooters imo.

If anything, Chandler or Buike would start at the 2.

And, yes it definitely would push Douglas out the door. That would mean theres 3 players, splitting time at point since the wing is so overstacked (even none are real 2s), and you know coach likes his short rotations.

Back
Top Bottom