**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THE MECCA

who is that guy with the belt next to fat joe? i met joe once at MSG and he was next to him.

joe was signing tickets and stuff so i gave him my hat to sign. this fool starts using the rim of my hat to sign others peoples tickets! didn't even get a signature on my hat. just a blue dot. you could see fat joes watch from 60 rows up. he was cool, signed autographs for about 10 minutes then MSG people told everyone to go away.

never been to rucker park. gotta go there at least once for a big event. i been to the cage though

who is that guy with the belt next to fat joe? i met joe once at MSG and he was next to him.

joe was signing tickets and stuff so i gave him my hat to sign. this fool starts using the rim of my hat to sign others peoples tickets! didn't even get a signature on my hat. just a blue dot. you could see fat joes watch from 60 rows up. he was cool, signed autographs for about 10 minutes then MSG people told everyone to go away.

never been to rucker park. gotta go there at least once for a big event. i been to the cage though

holla holla holla

I'm trying to get as many games in as I can this season, starting with the home opener.
nerd.gif

holla holla holla

I'm trying to get as many games in as I can this season, starting with the home opener.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll need Knix tickets, lemme know...my boy works for their promo team and I could just holla at him.

a dumb question but id figure id ask anyway
laugh.gif
... can you get somewhat reasonable priced tickets for close to front court? no i'm not asking for front courts but in the vicininty like 5-10 in back of it...id be good if it was in the middle of the garden as long as its not nose bleeds and i can actually enjoy the game...and are you talking about preseason or regular season? because im serious about getting tickets as long as its a good opponent playing...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll need Knix tickets, lemme know...my boy works for their promo team and I could just holla at him.

a dumb question but id figure id ask anyway
laugh.gif
... can you get somewhat reasonable priced tickets for close to front court? no i'm not asking for front courts but in the vicininty like 5-10 in back of it...id be good if it was in the middle of the garden as long as its not nose bleeds and i can actually enjoy the game...and are you talking about preseason or regular season? because im serious about getting tickets as long as its a good opponent playing...

Back
Top Bottom