**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

anybody got a link...not near a tv right now 
ohwell.gif
try here http://atdhe.net/

lmao @ the mozgov avy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dude looked good when he was on the floor especially in the first. unfortunately for him and the russians he had bs calls made on him and once he got outta the game the lead opened up. I wanna see what his is

and seymore the thing is that we here aren't believing what the media is saying that's why we're laughing at the article saying we don't have assets then hyping up Gibson and Johnson like the bulls wouldn't love it if they were able to trade those 2 for any combo of Chandler/gallo/AR or 3 for 3 with them 2 and deng

lmao @ the mozgov avy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dude looked good when he was on the floor especially in the first. unfortunately for him and the russians he had bs calls made on him and once he got outta the game the lead opened up. I wanna see what his is

and seymore the thing is that we here aren't believing what the media is saying that's why we're laughing at the article saying we don't have assets then hyping up Gibson and Johnson like the bulls wouldn't love it if they were able to trade those 2 for any combo of Chandler/gallo/AR or 3 for 3 with them 2 and deng

you guys do realize that if the Bulls get Melo we will wont win a championship for another 10+ years right?

you guys do realize that if the Bulls get Melo we will wont win a championship for another 10+ years right?

it would help kill our championship dreams for about 6 years. unless we somehow get CP or Deron.

who else could be a franchise player? Durant just signed an extension. you have the 3 queens in miami. kobe and pau could keep reloading. the magic have dwight and VC expiring.

it would help kill our championship dreams for about 6 years. unless we somehow get CP or Deron.

who else could be a franchise player? Durant just signed an extension. you have the 3 queens in miami. kobe and pau could keep reloading. the magic have dwight and VC expiring.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Ofcourse. I wont ever believe that Chris Paul or DWill will lead us to a championship, because in all honesty they wont.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Ofcourse. I wont ever believe that Chris Paul or DWill will lead us to a championship, because in all honesty they wont.

Back
Top Bottom