**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I'ma tell y'all like I told y'all and our fans a month ago... Until you see that man at a presser holding up a Jersey don't believe #*+% you read or hear... Do Not Torture Yourself. (it takes a lot for me to say that to Knicks Fans)

I'ma tell y'all like I told y'all and our fans a month ago... Until you see that man at a presser holding up a Jersey don't believe #*+% you read or hear... Do Not Torture Yourself. (it takes a lot for me to say that to Knicks Fans)

Originally Posted by DubA169

mozgov is on nba tv right now
this, and the dude looks like a pretty decent player too
smokin.gif

2 out of 3 fouls on mozgov were garbage. but that's what he has to deal with in the NBA so i guess he may as well get used to it.

2 out of 3 fouls on mozgov were garbage. but that's what he has to deal with in the NBA so i guess he may as well get used to it.

I wonder what Mozgov was screaming as he was coming out the game. Something tells me it was in Russian and it was not too pleasant. My man Moz don't give a +##% though 
pimp.gif

I wonder what Mozgov was screaming as he was coming out the game. Something tells me it was in Russian and it was not too pleasant. My man Moz don't give a +##% though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom