**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

So Bulls will max out melo and rose? and when is boozer's up?

they can go over the cap to sign their players...and when boozers up he most likely wont be a bull

they can go over the cap to sign their players...and when boozers up he most likely wont be a bull

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

::family guy mafia voice:: Who are you? who you?

But seriously, with the new CBA who knows what will happen next year. I was just thinking out loud

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

::family guy mafia voice:: Who are you? who you?

But seriously, with the new CBA who knows what will happen next year. I was just thinking out loud

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

you guys do realize that if the Bulls get Melo we will wont win a championship for another 10+ years right?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Ofcourse. I wont ever believe that Chris Paul or DWill will lead us to a championship, because in all honesty they wont.
I think CP3 or DWill/Amare/Gallo/AR is better or equal to Rose/Gallo/Boozer/Noah. But then again I am extremely high on AR so we'll see what happens, but it's not that far fetched.

you guys do realize that if the Bulls get Melo we will wont win a championship for another 10+ years right?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Ofcourse. I wont ever believe that Chris Paul or DWill will lead us to a championship, because in all honesty they wont.
I think CP3 or DWill/Amare/Gallo/AR is better or equal to Rose/Gallo/Boozer/Noah. But then again I am extremely high on AR so we'll see what happens, but it's not that far fetched.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Bulls would have the most prolific offense in basketball if they got Melo and added an outside shooter, plus their defense will be pretty good, no shot Knicks will be able to compete with them. AR or Gallo will never be on Melo's level.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
Bulls would have the most prolific offense in basketball if they got Melo and added an outside shooter, plus their defense will be pretty good, no shot Knicks will be able to compete with them. AR or Gallo will never be on Melo's level.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
yup. Melo cannot go to Chi Donnie cannot let that #!** go through. Im hoping that we can just milk this #!** a little longer and wait for the season to start. Hopefully the Nuggets get off to a rocky start and the Melo #!** heats up again and i have great confidence that Gallo and AR will break out once the season gets under way and prove to !!#!++@ Denver that they can smoke any of those other fools that the Bulls or any other teams are throwing out there right now. Kind of like how a few years back people thought that ZBo and Crawford were untradeable because of their contracts and Donnie would be stuck with them here, but Donnie stuck #!** out, started the season, and Mal and Bosef started balling out once the season got under way and we were winning games and sure enough we were able to ship both them out on the same day and save $26+ mil in cap room for 2010 on the same day. And that cap space got us Amare and more to blow. I trust Donnie wholeheartedly and as Knicks fans so should all of yall. I know Gallo and AR are good enough to perform this season and hopefully they will show Denver that they are assets which they are and if not hopefullly they can lead us to a playoff birth and get some other star to come here later on to play with them + Amare. But imo it is of our best interest to milk this out until the season starts to showcase our talent a little bit because i dont think Denver will bite before that.

HOWEVER i cannot see them biting on bums like Luol Deng and James Johnson either. I mean seriously *@*% the media. I love how the home page of realgm.com is titled "Chicago Considering Offer Of Noah For Carmelo." Like seriously??? Im sure that Chicago's !!#!++@ front office is sitting wherever the *@*% they might be waying whether or not they should give up Noah to land Melo. Like im sure that Denver is hitting up Chicago telling them they will trade Carmelo !!#!++@ Anthony if they can get Joakim Noah in return like dude is Dwight !!#!++@ Howard.

I swear the way that the media plays up guys in Chicao sickens me. I mean first they are trying to say #!** like James Johnson and Taj !!#!++@ Gibson are better assets than Gallo, AR, or Chandler when they hardly left the bench last season, and now they are playing up Joakim Noah like he is !!#!++@ Amare Stoudemire or some #!**. Like $$%%@, Joakim Noah is good but he doesnt necessairly scare me and i am SURE that the Bulls arent waying options on whether or not to ship him to Denver for Melo, because if that is true they needa find a new GM stat. There is no way that denver is asking Chicago for Noah like they are doing them a !!#!++@ favor or something. Again, imo it is our best interest to milk this out until the season starts and showcase talent or even sign Melo next year if they wanna be difficult. We are in the drivers seat considering Melo really only wants to play here and apparently Chicago also, so its not like Denver has a huge list of teams out there, and i dont see them jumping the gun on Joakim Noah + Luol Deng. At least not yet.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
yup. Melo cannot go to Chi Donnie cannot let that #!** go through. Im hoping that we can just milk this #!** a little longer and wait for the season to start. Hopefully the Nuggets get off to a rocky start and the Melo #!** heats up again and i have great confidence that Gallo and AR will break out once the season gets under way and prove to !!#!++@ Denver that they can smoke any of those other fools that the Bulls or any other teams are throwing out there right now. Kind of like how a few years back people thought that ZBo and Crawford were untradeable because of their contracts and Donnie would be stuck with them here, but Donnie stuck #!** out, started the season, and Mal and Bosef started balling out once the season got under way and we were winning games and sure enough we were able to ship both them out on the same day and save $26+ mil in cap room for 2010 on the same day. And that cap space got us Amare and more to blow. I trust Donnie wholeheartedly and as Knicks fans so should all of yall. I know Gallo and AR are good enough to perform this season and hopefully they will show Denver that they are assets which they are and if not hopefullly they can lead us to a playoff birth and get some other star to come here later on to play with them + Amare. But imo it is of our best interest to milk this out until the season starts to showcase our talent a little bit because i dont think Denver will bite before that.

HOWEVER i cannot see them biting on bums like Luol Deng and James Johnson either. I mean seriously *@*% the media. I love how the home page of realgm.com is titled "Chicago Considering Offer Of Noah For Carmelo." Like seriously??? Im sure that Chicago's !!#!++@ front office is sitting wherever the *@*% they might be waying whether or not they should give up Noah to land Melo. Like im sure that Denver is hitting up Chicago telling them they will trade Carmelo !!#!++@ Anthony if they can get Joakim Noah in return like dude is Dwight !!#!++@ Howard.

I swear the way that the media plays up guys in Chicao sickens me. I mean first they are trying to say #!** like James Johnson and Taj !!#!++@ Gibson are better assets than Gallo, AR, or Chandler when they hardly left the bench last season, and now they are playing up Joakim Noah like he is !!#!++@ Amare Stoudemire or some #!**. Like $$%%@, Joakim Noah is good but he doesnt necessairly scare me and i am SURE that the Bulls arent waying options on whether or not to ship him to Denver for Melo, because if that is true they needa find a new GM stat. There is no way that denver is asking Chicago for Noah like they are doing them a !!#!++@ favor or something. Again, imo it is our best interest to milk this out until the season starts and showcase talent or even sign Melo next year if they wanna be difficult. We are in the drivers seat considering Melo really only wants to play here and apparently Chicago also, so its not like Denver has a huge list of teams out there, and i dont see them jumping the gun on Joakim Noah + Luol Deng. At least not yet.

They're gonna lose Noah if they get Melo. That would hurt them more than help them. Sure he's not the second coming of Shaq or something but the Bulls do need him.

as for the next decade, ehhh I would not be that worried yet

we got the money to play around with. Anything can happen. This aint the '00s people
laugh.gif
we're not stuck with disgusting contracts.  *knock on wood for Amar'e contract*

They're gonna lose Noah if they get Melo. That would hurt them more than help them. Sure he's not the second coming of Shaq or something but the Bulls do need him.

as for the next decade, ehhh I would not be that worried yet

we got the money to play around with. Anything can happen. This aint the '00s people
laugh.gif
we're not stuck with disgusting contracts.  *knock on wood for Amar'e contract*

If the bulls get melo and lose Noah it will do more bad than good. Noah and boozer complement each other well. Boozer got the post game offense and can hit a jumper here and there while Noah is all heart and plays defense and grabs the boards. But if they lose Noah, who's going to be their hustle player? Who's going to avg 11 boards a game like Noah? The melo move wouldn't put the bulls over the hill and make them contend with Miami either. But then again, getting melo wouldn't make us knicks instant contenders either. I only see the lakers, c's, and heat as title contenders. And the sleepers to me are the bucks, bulls, and thunder. But the bulls need Noah to stay in the picture

If the bulls get melo and lose Noah it will do more bad than good. Noah and boozer complement each other well. Boozer got the post game offense and can hit a jumper here and there while Noah is all heart and plays defense and grabs the boards. But if they lose Noah, who's going to be their hustle player? Who's going to avg 11 boards a game like Noah? The melo move wouldn't put the bulls over the hill and make them contend with Miami either. But then again, getting melo wouldn't make us knicks instant contenders either. I only see the lakers, c's, and heat as title contenders. And the sleepers to me are the bucks, bulls, and thunder. But the bulls need Noah to stay in the picture

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
That's why I didn't just speak on Melo. It's gonna boil down to how good Rose is gonna end up being in contrast to CP3 or DWill, how good AR and Gallo are gonna be, and how good Noah becomes. There's a lot more factors then just Melo. I would love for them to trade Noah away to just get completely raped in the post. To say that Melo going to the Bulls gives us no chance to compete is ridiculous, especially when there's already a LeBron-Wade-Bosh trio which would be better defensively and a better overall team then what the Bulls can put together.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you really believe that?
That's why I didn't just speak on Melo. It's gonna boil down to how good Rose is gonna end up being in contrast to CP3 or DWill, how good AR and Gallo are gonna be, and how good Noah becomes. There's a lot more factors then just Melo. I would love for them to trade Noah away to just get completely raped in the post. To say that Melo going to the Bulls gives us no chance to compete is ridiculous, especially when there's already a LeBron-Wade-Bosh trio which would be better defensively and a better overall team then what the Bulls can put together.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You want me to believe that Denver doesn't want Gallo, but they want an older Deng with slightly better stats and a huge liability of a contract?

Word?
PREACH

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You want me to believe that Denver doesn't want Gallo, but they want an older Deng with slightly better stats and a huge liability of a contract?

Word?
PREACH

Why the hell does this thread have so many pages? More fifty-eleven pages of high hopes of snagging an elite player?

Back
Top Bottom