**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So the Bulls got Korver 3/$15 and offered Reddick 3/$20.

They got serious.
Bulls really roping in some top talent this offseason.

whoooaaa is this the miami heat off-season thread now? spoiler please

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So the Bulls got Korver 3/$15 and offered Reddick 3/$20.

They got serious.
Bulls really roping in some top talent this offseason.

whoooaaa is this the miami heat off-season thread now? spoiler please

Dwyane looking extra short standing next to them.

They look real happy to be together, cant knock that hustle.

I have a feeling they'll work out real well together, better then most people expect.

I think that picture of them says it all though. It's still Wades team and it should be interesting to see if Lebron can accept that. Thing is, he might be able to since he clearly doesn't have "it."
The comment about Feltons best player being Gerald Wallace was spot on. 

I think that picture of them says it all though. It's still Wades team and it should be interesting to see if Lebron can accept that. Thing is, he might be able to since he clearly doesn't have "it."
The comment about Feltons best player being Gerald Wallace was spot on. 

Dwyane looking extra short standing next to them.

They look real happy to be together, cant knock that hustle.

I have a feeling they'll work out real well together, better then most people expect.

a few questions though... why did bosh change his number? who did morrow get signed too? and JJ wherever he gets signed the magic will match it because hes restricted... and as far as felton i think its a steal too be honest... hes the best PG we had in a while since marbury but even before than we had nobody like him... ward and childs were garbage keep it real... we got the best PG in free agency for a decent price... i know hes not top 10 in the league but he is decent and is a big upgrade to duhon.... besides waiting on 2 years and not getting lebron this offseason was good to be honest... we got amare whos a top 5 in his position and maybe top 10-15 player in the league and felton whos a really good PG and randolph who has a lot of potential and a lot of upside... the knicks are not done... this is just a few pieces.... by next year theres a couple players coming off the books and add that with curry we can "possibly" get parker and carmelo... but if not we are still better than we were this whole decade... NO we are not a championship team but we are definitely a playoff team at 7 or 8 at best... but you know what so what... we have to start somewhere... and i do believe each and every year we will get better through drafts and free agency... this will take time and it won't be an overnight thing like how obama took over george W presidency... we are going to improve no doubt but at least we not the same mess layden or isiah left us in... we are only going to get better slowly but surely....and we are back as far as the knicks being relevant again... we are no longer a laughing stock in the league... give it a couple years and yes we will be top 4 in the east... im calling it now

a few questions though... why did bosh change his number? who did morrow get signed too? and JJ wherever he gets signed the magic will match it because hes restricted... and as far as felton i think its a steal too be honest... hes the best PG we had in a while since marbury but even before than we had nobody like him... ward and childs were garbage keep it real... we got the best PG in free agency for a decent price... i know hes not top 10 in the league but he is decent and is a big upgrade to duhon.... besides waiting on 2 years and not getting lebron this offseason was good to be honest... we got amare whos a top 5 in his position and maybe top 10-15 player in the league and felton whos a really good PG and randolph who has a lot of potential and a lot of upside... the knicks are not done... this is just a few pieces.... by next year theres a couple players coming off the books and add that with curry we can "possibly" get parker and carmelo... but if not we are still better than we were this whole decade... NO we are not a championship team but we are definitely a playoff team at 7 or 8 at best... but you know what so what... we have to start somewhere... and i do believe each and every year we will get better through drafts and free agency... this will take time and it won't be an overnight thing like how obama took over george W presidency... we are going to improve no doubt but at least we not the same mess layden or isiah left us in... we are only going to get better slowly but surely....and we are back as far as the knicks being relevant again... we are no longer a laughing stock in the league... give it a couple years and yes we will be top 4 in the east... im calling it now

Ginger, Mary Anne and Gilligan.
smh.gif
We got the better #1. Bosh looking like an extra from District 9.

Spect got me salty all over again.

Ginger, Mary Anne and Gilligan.
smh.gif
We got the better #1. Bosh looking like an extra from District 9.

Spect got me salty all over again.

Why are the Heat pics in this thread? Completely irrelevant and stretched this page out for no reason.

Morrow got signed by the Nets.

Why are the Heat pics in this thread? Completely irrelevant and stretched this page out for no reason.

Morrow got signed by the Nets.

Im salty just like ya, but im over it and i posted the pics bc i found them in the lebron thread not heat thread, i was just saying that he does look happy with them thats all.

Im salty just like ya, but im over it and i posted the pics bc i found them in the lebron thread not heat thread, i was just saying that he does look happy with them thats all.

Damn man, not only is this the KNICKS offseason thread, but you're posting the super team the day after it happens?

LIKE WE DONT !$$!!+! KNOW ABOUT IT

at least put them in a spoiler

Damn man, not only is this the KNICKS offseason thread, but you're posting the super team the day after it happens?

LIKE WE DONT !$$!!+! KNOW ABOUT IT

at least put them in a spoiler

Seriously, these clowns are the modern day NWO. It's like if Duke went pro.

Their next step is getting Mark Jackson and Reggie Miller to be their in-house announcers.
smh.gif

Seriously, these clowns are the modern day NWO. It's like if Duke went pro.

Their next step is getting Mark Jackson and Reggie Miller to be their in-house announcers.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom