**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Word! Booo to posting those pics. Not meant for this thread.

However, I liked what the team has done this off-season. We are headed in the right direction. Just gotta add that other big piece and we shall be fine.

Word! Booo to posting those pics. Not meant for this thread.

However, I liked what the team has done this off-season. We are headed in the right direction. Just gotta add that other big piece and we shall be fine.

Its been said on here already, but he traded in his right to be considered among the greats with this move.

Maybe he doesnt care about all that. But everyone else will. I

Its been said on here already, but he traded in his right to be considered among the greats with this move.

Maybe he doesnt care about all that. But everyone else will. I

At the very least put them in a spoiler-not all of us want to see a bunch of fairweather fans and the player who we all thought we could get.

IDGAF how happy he is--how he did it will never be forgiven

am I overreacting? Sure. We Knicks fans have suffered enough

At the very least put them in a spoiler-not all of us want to see a bunch of fairweather fans and the player who we all thought we could get.

IDGAF how happy he is--how he did it will never be forgiven

am I overreacting? Sure. We Knicks fans have suffered enough

It's like ______ knew rings meant a legacy, so he went ahead and sacrificed his legacy for rings. Make that make sense.

I swear. It's like Bush got elected again and Rat Riley is Cheney. Guess that makes Kahn, Rumsfeld.
smh.gif
The +**@ you gonna help them?

It's like ______ knew rings meant a legacy, so he went ahead and sacrificed his legacy for rings. Make that make sense.

I swear. It's like Bush got elected again and Rat Riley is Cheney. Guess that makes Kahn, Rumsfeld.
smh.gif
The +**@ you gonna help them?

i got them in the lebron thread, its not a @%%%%!+ heat thread, after all is said and done, lebron still gets respect, i didnt like his decision, but seeing him play with wade and bosh will be fun to watch. Its not serious, ya know im a knicks fan, and im not gonna lie, those 3 in the heat jerseys do look good on them.

back to the topic at hand, felton was a good pick up but id prefer they start with toney and pick up a guy like redick or luke., i wanted toney to start this yr not felton

i got them in the lebron thread, its not a @%%%%!+ heat thread, after all is said and done, lebron still gets respect, i didnt like his decision, but seeing him play with wade and bosh will be fun to watch. Its not serious, ya know im a knicks fan, and im not gonna lie, those 3 in the heat jerseys do look good on them.

back to the topic at hand, felton was a good pick up but id prefer they start with toney and pick up a guy like redick or luke., i wanted toney to start this yr not felton

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i doubt your a knicks fan dude word up.

Bill Walker is Nostradamus

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i doubt your a knicks fan dude word up.

Bill Walker is Nostradamus

Back
Top Bottom