**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

anyone know where i can get some new knicks shorts? my old ones finally gave out on me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeh chandler probably still has a better overall game that rooster

they said chandler has had over 40 diff teammates. that's unbelievable
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i agree with you about Will. I think it was very noticeable last year. There were games where we would see Gallo just go off (ie his head to head vs Melo
pimp.gif
) but in terms of overall production Will is the more complete player right now, and when he is aggressive he is VERY good. Like i always say Will has physical gifts + a jump shot. When he has a mindset to attack the rim 1st using his size/athleticism and shoot the J 2nd, he is scary good at times. Its just the times where he looks uninterested out there and tries to become a jump shooter out there that aggravates me, and imo last season we saw that the least throughout his whole career thus far.

anyway Amare with 32 and Timofey with 3 blocks
pimp.gif

sidenote why so little AR today
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeh chandler probably still has a better overall game that rooster

they said chandler has had over 40 diff teammates. that's unbelievable
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i agree with you about Will. I think it was very noticeable last year. There were games where we would see Gallo just go off (ie his head to head vs Melo
pimp.gif
) but in terms of overall production Will is the more complete player right now, and when he is aggressive he is VERY good. Like i always say Will has physical gifts + a jump shot. When he has a mindset to attack the rim 1st using his size/athleticism and shoot the J 2nd, he is scary good at times. Its just the times where he looks uninterested out there and tries to become a jump shooter out there that aggravates me, and imo last season we saw that the least throughout his whole career thus far.

anyway Amare with 32 and Timofey with 3 blocks
pimp.gif

sidenote why so little AR today
nerd.gif

gallo had 24 points and 3 steals after getting bombraded by media, friends, and fam. he'll be fine

i was disappointed in felton's play but he still had 8 assists and 3 steals

randolph went off in the 4th. 16 points in 19 minutes. he has alot of learning to do though. i don't want to hear david lee and amar'e in the same sentence. by that one game alone you can tell what kind of presence amare has

gallo had 24 points and 3 steals after getting bombraded by media, friends, and fam. he'll be fine

i was disappointed in felton's play but he still had 8 assists and 3 steals

randolph went off in the 4th. 16 points in 19 minutes. he has alot of learning to do though. i don't want to hear david lee and amar'e in the same sentence. by that one game alone you can tell what kind of presence amare has

Felton been looking pudgy for a while now. I mean he was never a skinny dude, but its seems like he gained some weight his last season with the Bobcats

Felton been looking pudgy for a while now. I mean he was never a skinny dude, but its seems like he gained some weight his last season with the Bobcats

First preseason game of a team with 10 new players, you're gonna see mistakes.. I think we did good minus the turnovers 
sick.gif

If we lower that damn we can be really good cuz our defense will actually help us win games this season.

Amare-Randolph-Gallo-Chandler.....
pimp.gif

I dont know much about college players, so i wasn't upset about anyone we picked. But Fields is a good/smart player

First preseason game of a team with 10 new players, you're gonna see mistakes.. I think we did good minus the turnovers 
sick.gif

If we lower that damn we can be really good cuz our defense will actually help us win games this season.

Amare-Randolph-Gallo-Chandler.....
pimp.gif

I dont know much about college players, so i wasn't upset about anyone we picked. But Fields is a good/smart player

I've been really, really impressed with Amare.

I'm ready to except the ego to show up, the no defense, the no rebounding, etc....but as of today, he has been everything anyone could ask for. He's been willing to accept a leadership role, he's in incredible shape. Just doing/saying all the right things.

Not really worried about Felton's weight. Everyone around him has said he's always in top shape. He's been durable his whole career.

Mozgov has me interested, but still not totally buying into him quite yet.

Gallo/Chandler/AR....attack, attack, attack. Gallo and Chandler can't settle on the outside. Will, in particular. When he's going to the rim, he's an asset to this team. When he's not, he's expendable.

I've been really, really impressed with Amare.

I'm ready to except the ego to show up, the no defense, the no rebounding, etc....but as of today, he has been everything anyone could ask for. He's been willing to accept a leadership role, he's in incredible shape. Just doing/saying all the right things.

Not really worried about Felton's weight. Everyone around him has said he's always in top shape. He's been durable his whole career.

Mozgov has me interested, but still not totally buying into him quite yet.

Gallo/Chandler/AR....attack, attack, attack. Gallo and Chandler can't settle on the outside. Will, in particular. When he's going to the rim, he's an asset to this team. When he's not, he's expendable.

Anyone else upset that the AJ Milano jerseys weren't made by Armani or denim?

Moz Def needs to use his left more. AR was trying too hard in the beginning. But good overall effort for a brand new team

Anyone else upset that the AJ Milano jerseys weren't made by Armani or denim?

Moz Def needs to use his left more. AR was trying too hard in the beginning. But good overall effort for a brand new team

i agree with you about chandler, allen. at this point i gotta assume it's the coaches fault. but who knows...how hard is it to get a player to not drift around the 3 point line?

randolph looks really rough. dantoni will ease him into things. i also think milano played better defense than most NBA teams would on any given night. i'm just escited to have a team worth watching again. it will help me the nights i cry to sleep when miami is on a 20 game win streak

i agree with you about chandler, allen. at this point i gotta assume it's the coaches fault. but who knows...how hard is it to get a player to not drift around the 3 point line?

randolph looks really rough. dantoni will ease him into things. i also think milano played better defense than most NBA teams would on any given night. i'm just escited to have a team worth watching again. it will help me the nights i cry to sleep when miami is on a 20 game win streak

that's just Will IMO. He's just never had the aggression/demeanor that could make him a really, really good player.

He did a much better job once he got healthy last year (think he shot 50% from the floor from January till he got hurt again, and only took about 2 three's a game), just gota bring it from the start this year.

that's just Will IMO. He's just never had the aggression/demeanor that could make him a really, really good player.

He did a much better job once he got healthy last year (think he shot 50% from the floor from January till he got hurt again, and only took about 2 three's a game), just gota bring it from the start this year.

Back
Top Bottom