**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by BangDak

Kevin Pritchard, will be our next GM, book that !%!$.
I hope you're right. What's up with Chris Mullin? Where is he?
Pritchard would be a god send, Mullin will be a bunch of years of mediocrity. Something about hiring a guy who ran a mediocre team for a few years kind of doesn't attract me.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by BangDak

Kevin Pritchard, will be our next GM, book that !%!$.
I hope you're right. What's up with Chris Mullin? Where is he?
Pritchard would be a god send, Mullin will be a bunch of years of mediocrity. Something about hiring a guy who ran a mediocre team for a few years kind of doesn't attract me.

This man will make Melo to NYC happen before the start of the season.
24179_344127814187_512269187_4806352_7256870_n.jpg

i think walsh was just being nice saying he would be considered

because if Thomas is the GM again. i really might be done with this team for a while, i would never, ever root for another team, but i would consider taking some years off from watching the NBA. that would just be too much for me.

now that i see the salary and years i am very good with the felton signing. i think we will be an interesting team. our only goals are to make the younging better and make the playoffs. we need gallo to become a stud if we want to go anywhere in the next 4 years.

if melo doesn't sign the extension he will be a knick.

because if Thomas is the GM again. i really might be done with this team for a while, i would never, ever root for another team, but i would consider taking some years off from watching the NBA. that would just be too much for me.

now that i see the salary and years i am very good with the felton signing. i think we will be an interesting team. our only goals are to make the younging better and make the playoffs. we need gallo to become a stud if we want to go anywhere in the next 4 years.

Originally Posted by DubA169

thomas makes better draft picks tho..that mistake that happened last year shoulda been jennings im sorry but we need him on board...we need that "war" attitude all hands on dekk baby  

Originally Posted by DubA169

thomas makes better draft picks tho..that mistake that happened last year shoulda been jennings im sorry but we need him on board...we need that "war" attitude all hands on dekk baby  

Thanks for that, as if Melo wasn't already in the back of a lot of our minds...

Thanks for that, as if Melo wasn't already in the back of a lot of our minds...

was gonna photoshop the 15 out but i didn't know what would be a good alternative, F it
laugh.gif

I hope he comes man
frown.gif

was gonna photoshop the 15 out but i didn't know what would be a good alternative, F it
laugh.gif

I hope he comes man
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom