**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I almost assumed that was all ducktales cuz I was confusing him with the guy the Spurs are getting from Europe.

This is a good pick up. If he's getting paid this much and is going to come here and play I'm assuming he's getting paid the right amount. How old is he?

He looks dirty and crazy. I approve
pimp.gif

I'll reserve official judgment until I see the details of the contract if this comes through, but he's 7'1", 260, agile, blocks shots, defender, I haven't read that he's much of an offensive player, but one would think this team's biggest need in the front court was offense. Between Randolph, Amare, Gallinari, we're not exactly the best defensive team, this guy would fill that need potentially.

I'll reserve official judgment until I see the details of the contract if this comes through, but he's 7'1", 260, agile, blocks shots, defender, I haven't read that he's much of an offensive player, but one would think this team's biggest need in the front court was offense. Between Randolph, Amare, Gallinari, we're not exactly the best defensive team, this guy would fill that need potentially.

He looks like he can ball.

Does anyone have a bigger resolution of that melo wallpaper?

i have to admit, i was only high on wade and bosh, and not really lebron, but stat and melo would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stop hyping me up...

He looks like he can ball.

Does anyone have a bigger resolution of that melo wallpaper?

i have to admit, i was only high on wade and bosh, and not really lebron, but stat and melo would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stop hyping me up...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I almost assumed that was all ducktales cuz I was confusing him with the guy the Spurs are getting from Europe.

This is a good puck up. If he's getting paid this much and is going to come here and play I'm assuming he's getting paid the right amount. How old is he?

He's only 23. Need to see more film on him, but if him being the number 2 prospect from overseas is actually true this is a very good look.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is a good puck up. If he's getting paid this much and is going to come here and play I'm assuming he's getting paid the right amount. How old is he?

He's only 23. Need to see more film on him, but if him being the number 2 prospect from overseas is actually true this is a very good look.

I would've preferred a vid of him blocking shots but it makes sense this is the type of center D'antoni wants.

23 is a good look hopefully this pans out.

I would've preferred a vid of him blocking shots but it makes sense this is the type of center D'antoni wants.

23 is a good look hopefully this pans out.

This is all I've found so far
laugh.gif
not too many Russian basketball videos on youtube.

This is all I've found so far
laugh.gif
not too many Russian basketball videos on youtube.

$*+! it, we need bodies to fill out this roster. Just sign 2 more 7-footers to go out there and foul the #@%% out of ppl.

$*+! it, we need bodies to fill out this roster. Just sign 2 more 7-footers to go out there and foul the #@%% out of ppl.

Back
Top Bottom